Samantha Brown Sighting @ MK!

MHSJAX

Saw her at the Candlelight

I looked to my right Mon. Night 11/26 at the 6:45 Candlelight with John O'Hurley and there she was. By the way after many Candlelights I may have found a new favorite. He was GREAT !!! She was too.

Scooter

I Love Samantha Brown!
I've seen all her Disney Resort Shows.
I really wish she had done one of Disney's Polynesian Resort though, it's one of my favorite resorts.

As far as I know she's only done shows of the following Disney Resorts.

Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht and Beach Club

Did I miss any?

AstareGod

I Love Samantha Brown!
I've seen all her Disney Resort Shows.
I really wish she had done one of Disney's Polynesian Resort though, it's one of my favorite resorts.

As far as I know she's only done shows of the following Disney Resorts.

Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht and Beach Club

Did I miss any?
She's also done Disney's Grand Californian (at DLR).

timon71

Agree with gabroccoli

SHE IS HOT!!!!!!!!!! I told my wife that and she laughed and said that I could have her as long as she got Samatha Brown's job. HA!HA!HA!

PhilharMagician

I've written to Rachael Ray to do a show there---I really wish she would!

She would have her work cut out for herself trying to do $40 a day at WDW. :lol:

She actually has a house about 10 minutes from my summer home in the Adirondacks. I think she is spending most of her time in NYC now with all of the differant productions she is involved in. Just don't see her around anymore.

Cynderella

I got to see her on 11/25 at MVMCP! I tried to get a picture of her but I was behind her. I started following her and was going to ask her if she would take a quick pic but I always feel funny doing that so I didn't :(. Should have tho. Oh well at least I got to see her! :)

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Agreed that she's cute but the first picture in this thread is a little rough! Makes me think age is not going to be kind to her.

bgraham34

I have run into her many times in the New York City. I have never stopped her but she always has a smile on her face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom