Sad News for Mission: Space

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I've geared avatars at one person before... generally at trolls. You are far from becoming a troll... lol. This is just a fun argument

Originally posted by DogsRule!
the fact that it's geared toward one or two people, in particular, makes it...at least amusing that he made it. Maybe he was going for humor...that, it is.

What.....You don't make.....sense, in that case.......you don't.........well maybe you are.......wrong, in which you are.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
What.....You don't make.....sense, in that case.......you don't.........well maybe you are.......wrong, in which you are.

Rob just admitted that he geared his avatar at the two of us--keep up with our real-time war! This is kinda fun...I just find it amusing that an adult would make an avatar to antagonize two 19-year olds :) I agree this is fun, Rob--at least we are staying civil! :)

mkt

Premium Member
I just find it amusing that an adult would make an avatar to antagonize two 19-year olds :)

:rolleyes: i'm 2 years older than you... please. plus, you're an adult too

darthdarrel

Rob just admitted that he geared his avatar at the two of us--keep up with our real-time war! This is kinda fun...I just find it amusing that an adult would make an avatar to antagonize two 19-year olds :)
But you don`t seem to get it,that Rob Works for Disney therefore he has more information then you do.

AndyMagic

Listen, I have told you before and I am going to tell you again. Rob has more knowledge of the workings of the park in his foot than you and Andy combined...get a life.
I really don't see how him being a cast member makes him the almight god on the matter of M:S. We already know everything that the CM's were told so in a way, we know everything he knows right now. We know what was officially announced by Disney. And all I have been saying since day one is that this official announcement announced an exact day that the ride will positively be open. To say there is absolutely no way it would open earlier, even a few days, doesn't really make much sense to me.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by mktiggerman
:rolleyes: i'm 2 years older than you... please. plus, you're an adult too

Didn't know you were that young...and we are all only adults when we want to be! That's why we like Disney so much:D

Rob just admitted that he geared his avatar at the two of us--keep up with our real-time war! This is kinda fun...I just find it amusing that an adult would make an avatar to antagonize two 19-year olds :)

No one is antagonizing anyone...your preception of the circumstances lead you to believe someone is picking on you. Where as the true case is, Rob has more information than you, and puts things in the right time frame of where they are most likely meant to be. You on the other hand, come up with "information" to say that a certain attraction will be open precisely when you will be there. Now I know this is an exciting event for someone as mature as you...but please tell me you realize more important things are happening around you.

Main Street USA

I've had it with both of you. You're so typical in every way.

The head of WDW says it will open on a certain date and you don't believe it. Some guy on a message board says it might open earlier, and this is what you get from it:

Mission: Space will almost certainly open early!:sohappy:

Both of you sound so ridiculous. I've even gotten complaints off of the boards saying that people are sick of you throwing in that M:S will open earlier than stated in every damn post. For the last time, the ONLY thing worth listening to that has been said by anyone as of yet is Al Wiess, but I'll just let you go on fooling yourself into thinking that you'll get to ride in late July, and that it may be open by June.(Man I can hardly type that without laughing.)

As said before, I usually don't have fun with other people's misinformation, but in this particular case, I can't wait to say "I told you so."

Also, you guys aren't in a private discussion. Although, I must say, it wouldn't suprise me if you thought you were.

One last thing on a completely serious note, and this is directed solely at DogsRule!. In the past when I've read your posts, you've always come across as a non-biased, knowledgable person when discussing the parks. This is the first time I've seen you make a fool of yourself, and it's only because you're trying to FOOL YOURSELF into thinking it will be open when you arrive. And from the IM's I've been recieving, there are several who agree that you sound like a 10 year old in this thread, crying "I want! I want! Waaaaaaa!"

I'll let you two talk yourselves back into believing falsehoods after this final post from me. Enjoy it while you can.

ToTBellHop

Rob has never said he was an almighty god who knows everything about Space. He is a 21-year old Cast Member, so all the information at his paws we also have access to. He admitted he's just doing this to have fun--makes sense to me, cuz it is fun!:D

AndyMagic

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Did you mean to change your signature length to five lines or less like Steve asked?
yeah, sorry about that. I have been meaning to fix it for a while now. I shall do it now.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by AndyMagic
I really don't see how him being a cast member makes him the almight god on the matter of M:S. We already know everything that the CM's were told so in a way, we know everything he knows right now. We know what was officially announced by Disney. And all I have been saying since day one is that this official announcement announced an exact day that the ride will positively be open. To say there is absolutely no way it would open earlier, even a few days, doesn't really make much sense to me.

HMM.. maybe the fact that I've grown up in the midst of tourist traps and theme parks my whole life. I've grown up listening to Disney (among others) make their announcements. I still have newspaper clippings announcing IOA and AK.

Or maybe it's the fact that I have access to resources that most CM's don't have access to... and the ones that do don't know how to use them.

Or maybe it's my personal connections within the Walt Disney Co.

It's bound to be one of them...

AndyMagic

Rob has never said he was an almighty god who knows everything about Space. He is a 21-year old Cast Member, so all the information at his paws we also have access to. He admitted he's just doing this to have fun--makes sense to me, cuz it is fun!:D
I know Rob didn't say that he was the almight god. Although other people seem to think that he is.

mkt

Premium Member
Didn't know you were that young...and we are all only adults when we want to be! That's why we like Disney so much:D

you'd be surprised if you met me.... people are in shock i'm so young.

mkt

Premium Member
I know Rob didn't say that he was the almight god. Although other people seem to think that he is.

i... am.... SPARTACUS!

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Main Street USA
One last thing on a completely serious note, and this is directed solely at DogsRule!. In the past when I've read your posts, you've always come across as a non-biased, knowledgable person when discussing the parks. This is the first time I've seen you make a fool of yourself, and it's only because you're trying to FOOL YOURSELF into thinking it will be open when you arrive. And from the IM's I've been recieving, there are several who agree that you sound like a 10 year old in this thread, crying "I want! I want! Waaaaaaa!"

I am no longer saying it will definitely be open when I go--I think there is still a chance that it will be, more in my case (ten days before the 15th) than Andy's case (June), but I no longer say I know it will open early--all I have said of late is basically "thanks for the info". Thank you for the compliment over my past posts, though. I do usually try to remain pretty mature. I am honestly just having fun tonight, along with Andy and Rob...those people complaining about me should stop talking behind my back and reach me at the following places:

PM
AIM: kewlkyledavet
e-mail (only if you can't use the other two methods--I don't wanna be swamped): krzand02@stlawu.edu

Please--if anyone has a problem with me, by all means, we can chat. I guarantee you, while I may come across as immature on this thread, I'm a nice guy to talk to. Voice your concerns to me:) As always, I am a work in progress.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by mktiggerman
HMM.. maybe the fact that I've grown up in the midst of tourist traps and theme parks my whole life. I've grown up listening to Disney (among others) make their announcements. I still have newspaper clippings announcing IOA and AK.

Or maybe it's the fact that I have access to resources that most CM's don't have access to... and the ones that do don't know how to use them.

Or maybe it's my personal connections within the Walt Disney Co.

It's bound to be one of them...
Ok... I am done. I have always admited that I could certainly be wrong on this matter and there is certainly a good chance you are perfectly right in your assumptions. I think what just gets me a little upset is when people can be so incredibly sure about anything. I am also not one to just blindly follow so as of now, I am just going to agree to disagree.

ToTBellHop

Ok... I am done. I have always admited that I could certainly be wrong on this matter and there is certainly a good chance you are perfectly right in your assumptions. I think what just gets me a little upset is when people can be so incredibly sure about anything. I am also not one to just blindly follow so as of now, I am just going to agree to disagree.

I agree. I don't question Rob's credibility as a source--I know he is a great guy, and has been right many times in the past, and I compliment him for that. But, being sure one way or another is a bit unbelievable, to say the least. I will reiterate, it is legal to disagree with Rob :) I am sure he will agree. No one is right 100% of the time--except God, and Rob admitted he's only Spartacus:)

ToTBellHop

Ok Kyle, I will tell you to your face. You are making yourself look like a fool. Stop being a baby.

I like your avatar:) Thanks for telling me to my face, though. I would just prefer to talk with some of your in a more appropriate setting--like via the pathways I offered. It is far too difficult to state a case here, and not really necessary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom