Sad News for Mission: Space

ToTBellHop

My bad on the signature--I usually try to keep it below five, so I'll fix it. As for SPACE, I think I'm done arguing for a while--too many more important things happening in the world, as I'm sure you will all agree (like SARS...), so until we get any more news from a reliable source, I think I'll just chill--for the good of the forums:)

Centrifugeer

Selected guests and others have already been riding M: S for some months. Who do you think is operating M: S while people have been riding and the Imagineers have been testing? It's not the Imagineers. They get paid too much money to punch a couple of buttons and memorize a few contingency procedures. Truthfully, the CMs were there running M: S even before there were people riding in the capsules, back when the Imagineers were testing the centrifuges using steel weldments with weights attached in place of the capsules.

A crew of CMs has been in place for some time now. More will begin training very shortly.

I'm not promising anything either. Take from it what you will and don't get your hopes up on my account. But like I said before, don't be surprised if you go to EPCOT in mid-June and find that one or two M: S ride bays is open.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by Centrifugeer
Selected guests and others have already been riding M: S for some months. Who do you think is operating M: S while people have been riding and the Imagineers have been testing? It's not the Imagineers. They get paid too much money to punch a couple of buttons and memorize a few contingency procedures. Truthfully, the CMs were there running M: S even before there were people riding in the capsules, back when the Imagineers were testing the centrifuges using steel weldments with weights attached in place of the capsules.

A crew of CMs has been in place for some time now. More will begin training very shortly.

I'm not promising anything either. Take from it what you will and don't get your hopes up on my account. But like I said before, don't be surprised if you go to EPCOT in mid-June and find that one or two M: S ride bays is open.
Bless your heart! :sohappy: Hope has resumed.

kvan

one cuestion please,

do cm have the chance to ride the new attracions before the soft-openings or do they have to wait??

sorry if it sound stupid

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by kvan
one cuestion please,

do cm have the chance to ride the new attracions before the soft-openings or do they have to wait??

sorry if it sound stupid

Cast Members do get special previews when the public is not riding.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by darthdarrel
mktiggerman said there wasn`t going to be any cast preview.

I wasn't saying there would be Cast Previews. Someone asked if the Cast does get previews and I explained what they are. I didn't say that they would be for this ride.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I wasn't saying there would be Cast Previews. Someone asked if the Cast does get previews and I explained what they are. I didn't say that they would be for this ride.
Oh sorry,please don`t get mad at me,I just remembered from a couple of pages back that mktiggerman said there wouldn`t be any cast previews for this ride.

Pioneer Hall

Oh sorry,please don`t get mad at me,I just rememberer from a couple of pages back that mktiggerman said there wouldn`t be any cast previews for this ride.

Not getting mad...just explaining.

Main Street USA

Oh sorry,please don`t get mad at me,I just remembered from a couple of pages back that mktiggerman said there wouldn`t be any cast previews for this ride.

Actually, according to Corrus, there will be cast previews for this ride, and he knows more than any of us. I'm pretty sure mktiggerman was saying he was hoping there would be. And, uh, for the record, Corrus also stated that the chances for riding before August 15th are about 2%, thus reinforcing the OFFICIAL DISNEY ANNOUNCEMENT.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
mktiggerman said there wasn`t going to be any cast preview.

darrel... you should've read when I told Corrus that I'd buy him a beer.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Well GEEZE Jump down my throat why don`t you? :lol:

since you insisted..

*jumps down your throat*...

man.. I don't even wanna know how I'm getting out of here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom