Sad News for Mission: Space

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
y'know what. I know when to step out. Fudge it.. i'm out. This thread has stepped over the boundaries of civility, and has now resorted to personal attacks. This is my last post on this thread-

Al Weiss (who at WDW, is god) said when it's opening. If a few individuals who have vacations planned too early want to complain about its opening date, go ahead.

The fact that Disney is opening a new E-Ticket after doing NOTHING for so long would be enough for me, and enticement to suck it up, and pay the $75 to change my plane tickets, and contact Disney CRO to change my resort ressies.

So with that said... this thread can burn in hell for all I care. I'm out.

ps- the avatar is staying

CTXRover

OK, we've just spent almost 3 pages of this thread talking about avatars and "attacking" each other's opinions. Let's end it here. Mission:Space will be open to enjoy on August 15th. Please stop with the "vague" attacks, either through posts or avatars.

Could it open early? Possibly, but to those hoping it might, be warned, there is a greater chance that it WON"T be open during your stay than it will be open.

I too am hoping for a "surprise" preview the week before August 15th, since that is when I will be there. However, I also know not to expect it to be open. If it is open, great, if not, that's what I expected. Let's leave it at that :D

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by CTXRover
OK, we've just spent almost 2 pages of this thread talking about avatars and "attacking" each other's views. Let's end it here. Mission:Space will be open to enjoy on August 15th.

Could it open early? Possibly, but to those hoping it might, be warned, there is a greater chance that it WON"T be open during your stay than it will be open.

I too am hoping for a "surprise" preview the week before August 15th, since that is when I will be there. However, I also know not to expect it to be open. If it is open, great, if not, that's what I expected. Let's leave it at that :D

I agree with you whole-heartedly. Finally, someone realizes there is a CHANCE. Thank you.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by mktiggerman
y'know what. I know when to step out. Fudge it.. i'm out. This thread has stepped over the boundaries of civility, and has now resorted to personal attacks. This is my last post on this thread-

Al Weiss (who at WDW, is god) said when it's opening. If a few individuals who have vacations planned too early want to complain about its opening date, go ahead.

The fact that Disney is opening a new E-Ticket after doing NOTHING for so long would be enough for me, and enticement to suck it up, and pay the $75 to change my plane tickets, and contact Disney CRO to change my resort ressies.

So with that said... this thread can burn in hell for all I care. I'm out.

ps- the avatar is staying
I really don't know why you are getting so worked up. Like DogsRule said, this is all in good fun and I haven't noticed any personal attacks toward you. (Although there are plenty toward me and dogs) I'm sorry if I made you angry with my avatar complaint but it really wasn't meant to be mean. Let's shake hands. :lookaroun

CTXRover

Originally posted by DogsRule!
I agree with you whole-heartedly. Finally, someone realizes there is a CHANCE. Thank you.

Keep in mind it is JUST a chance. A very small chance at that. I think MKT and others, although maybe not in the kindest way, don't want you guys to get your hopes up, only to be crushed when you get there and it is still closed, as expected.

ToTBellHop

Keep in mind it is JUST a chance. A very small chance at that. I think MKT and others, although maybe not in the kindest way, just don't want you guys to get your hopes up, only to be crushed when you get there and it is still closed.

I understand that--I just can't stand people pretending there is no chance of there being any divine intervention of Disney's announcement--and I'm not sure they really cared about me being crushed in August...I mean, look at the avatars:) I doubt my feelings were ever a worry...moreso everyone else's--a nobler cause, anyway.

AndyMagic

Keep in mind it is JUST a chance. A very small chance at that. I think MKT and others, although maybe not in the kindest way, don't want you guys to get your hopes up, only to be crushed when you get there and it is still closed, as expected.
This certainly isn't how I took it. To me it seemed as though they wanted to rub it in. Mind you, I am well aware the chances of me riding this thing are about a billion to one so I don't know what they are trying to prove. All I have been saying is that there is a chance, and all they have been is there isn't.

ToTBellHop

I think we've come to...an agreement? Slim chances, but existant? Hmmm...sounds good to me! I should probably get back to my homework now...thanks for spicing up my night!

Main Street USA

Look, guys, I don't mind that you want it to open. I said in my first post that started this that I hope it IS open when you're there. In fact, I've said that all along. I just didn't want your optimism misleading others.

When I get IM's about it, it becomes my problem, otherwise I would've left it alone. My first post asking you to stop was very polite and considerate, but then it just kept going, and I kept getting IM's. SO then I decided I was just going to let fly and not care, because neither of you seemed to either.

My overall feelings towards this thread are as follows:

I HOPE it's open when you're there, I really do. I just think the chances are slim to none.

CTXRover

Originally posted by AndyMagic
This certainly isn't how I took it. To me it seemed as though they wanted to rub it in. Mind you, I am well aware the chances of me riding this thing are like a billion to one so I don't know what they are trying to prove. All I have been saying is that there is a chance, and all they have been is there isn't.

OK, I probably shouldn't haven't spoken on another member's behalf, but I hope they weren't out there to rub it in.

In that case, I would like to say that I don't want you to get your hopes up too high that your trip is "ruined" (well, not ruined, but I think you know what I mean :) ) when M:S isn't open.

For everyone going prior to August 15th, I hope MS is open for you. But honestly, it probably won't be.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Look, guys, I don't mind that you want it to open. I said in my first post that started this that I hope it IS open when you're there. In fact, I've said that all along. I just didn't want your optimism misleading others.

When I get IM's about it, it becomes my problem, otherwise I would've left it alone. My first post asking you to stop was very polite and considerate, but then it just kept going, and I kept getting IM's. SO then I decided I was just going to let fly and not care, because neither of you seemed to either.

My overall feelings towards this thread are as follows:

I HOPE it's open when you're there, I really do. I just think the chances are slim to none.

Thank you for hoping for me :) I do understand my immaturity on this thread, and I am sorry you had to be the one getting IMed for my immaturity--I truly am, as that is not fair to you. That is why I am asking people to IM me. You do not deserve to have to deal with other people's problems with me. You all know my argument as to why I think it will open ahead of schedule; you all know all my points, so I will leave it at that. It is pointless to continue arguing.

AndyMagic

OK, I probably shouldn't haven't spoken on another member's behalf, but I hope they weren't out there to rub it in.

In that case, I would like to say that I don't want you to get your hopes up too high that your trip is "ruined" (well, not ruined, but I think you know what I mean :) ) when M:S isn't open.

For everyone going prior to August 15th, I hope MS is open for you. But honestly, it probably won't be.
Thanks for the kind words and for being a voice of reason. Believe me, I am more than prepared for it to be closed when I head down there.

darthdarrel

I just took offense to your attack directed at Rob(mktiggerman) and I am not one of the people who IM`d MSU being that my aim is really messed up tonight! So for those whom I usually chat with Here`s hoping to chat with you tomorrow!:wave: P.S I am an adult,35 to be exact and I didn`t apreciate the immaturity.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I just took offense to your attack directed at Rob(mktiggerman) and I am not one of the people who IM`d MSU being that my aim is really messed up tonight! So for those whom I usually chat with Here`s hoping to chat with you tomorrow!:wave: P.S I am an adult,35 to be exact and I didn`t apreciate the immaturity.

When did I attack Rob? I stated his avatar was obnoxious, and he admitted it was designed to annoy Andy and I, so I see no problem with that--beyond that, I have said Rob is a credible source and a nice guy--but not God, and he admitted he is only Spartacus. What else is there?

MicBat

Originally posted by DogsRule!
When did I attack Rob? I stated his avatar was obnoxious, and he admitted it was designed to annoy Andy and I, so I see no problem with that--beyond that, I have said Rob is a credible source and a nice guy--but not God, and he admitted he is only Spartacus. What else is there?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: The statement was obviously made sarcastically.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by MicBat
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: The statement was obviously made sarcastically. Let's all act our ages guys.
I really hate to continue this and I am going to try to make this my last post in this thread but real quick. I just really think it is funny that me and dogs are getting lectured for making sarcastic remarks and not acting our age when Rob was the one who made an avatar for the sole purpose of mocking me and dogs. Is THAT not sarcastic or immature?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom