Rumor-New LTM Fairies week

asianway

Possibly some LTM tie in with Earth Day? Resurrect Jiminy as well? I know they have used the Fairies in "save the planet" related promos before, so it's not too much of a stretch.
Might be. AK used to do Earth Day plussings with Pipa, and MK had Jiminy. That, of course stopped. With the 15th Anniversary of AK, maybe they will do it up.

RSoxNo1

Just throwing this out there. Could the Fantasyland restrooms be converted into a Fairies meet and greet area instead of an interactive queue for Peter Pan?

joanna71985

Just throwing this out there. Could the Fantasyland restrooms be converted into a Fairies meet and greet area instead of an interactive queue for Peter Pan?

I highly doubt it (because it's crowded enough as it is, without adding more people. And also, I don't believe there is nearly enough room there)

berlioz70

Adding another one to the list

IRIDESSA

8632112135_58697bf924_c.jpg

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
You must be joking right? They're bringing WDW up to the minimum standards DL holds itself up to and that beats out Long lost friends, golden horseshoe, bayou bash and even true love week?
Nope.
Not bothered about any of what you had mentioned . DW is an avid tink fan and i proposed in front of tink so the rest can go ...

NewfieFan

I'm excited for this one actually. It worked out for perfect for us, we arrive on Monday 15th. I have a 7 year old little girl who is still very much into Fairies. And even though my boy is 9, he'll "put up" with meeting the Fairies (but will secretly enjoy it) and he does hope to catch Terrance. If anyone has any info on Terrance, I'm very interested!

joanna71985

Unfortunately it's just going to be luck of the draw (unless they change and do things differently), so it's going to be a Fairy Roulette

Sketch105

Taking my chances tomorrow and going. Anybody visited so far? Any signs of Vidia? Haven't seen her since Mickey's Not So Scary and I'd love to get a picture with her again.

Sped2424

You must be joking right? They're bringing WDW up to the minimum standards DL holds itself up to and that beats out Long lost friends, golden horseshoe, bayou bash and even true love week?
Some people like fairies but I get your point I also have a question the characters at magic kingdom did use to walk around back in the day right? Cause as a kid I remember hugging and see beast walking around main street and a couple other fur charecters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom