Rumor-New LTM Fairies week

asianway

Some people like fairies but I get your point I also have a question the characters at magic kingdom did use to walk around back in the day right? Cause as a kid I remember hugging and see beast walking around main street and a couple other fur charecters.
They did used to walk around more or less 100%. Character meals were the only time you could really nail them down. Today at WDW the only time you really see it is the tremaines occasionally at mk and the dark side characters at star wars weekends.

DL still has it happen more, but you can tell they are moving to the Wdw model.

Tokyo and Paris from what I understand are more like the old days

joanna71985

Taking my chances tomorrow and going. Anybody visited so far? Any signs of Vidia? Haven't seen her since Mickey's Not So Scary and I'd love to get a picture with her again.

Yes. Of the 6 times I've gone through, she was there 5 times

Some people like fairies but I get your point I also have a question the characters at magic kingdom did use to walk around back in the day right? Cause as a kid I remember hugging and see beast walking around main street and a couple other fur charecters.

Yes they did

Sketch105

Yes, I remember back in the day a crowd would gather around them...people would cut in front of each other to get their picture first..sometimes you wound up with someone unrelated in your photo with you.

On topic- Got to visit Tinkerbell's Fairy Nook and they rotated..It was Tink/Iridessa/Vidia and Rosetta or Tink/Silvermist/Fawn and Terrance. It was very cool to see all of them. They even gave out a special leaf with all their signatures on it to save time. Wait times were posted at 40-70 but usually it was half that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom