Rumor-New LTM Fairies week

berlioz70

Met Fawn today at Epcot:
FAWN

8610994673_f53efb2c01_c.jpg

disneyfan1995

I saw a photo on instagram of Tinkerbelle in Epcot similar to the ones with the other fairies that have been posted here. So either they're training new fairies just because or it actually could be a LTM event.

asianway

I saw a photo on instagram of Tinkerbelle in Epcot similar to the ones with the other fairies that have been posted here. So either they're training new fairies just because or it actually could be a LTM event.
Theyre training new fairies for an upcoming LTM event

tl77

Tinker Bell and friends are at EPCOT? Of the 4 parks that seems like one that makes the least amount of sense

asianway

Do we know when and where this is happening yet?

Any chance of Terrance?
If it were next week, it would have leaked by now. Earliest would be the 15th. And I would expect all 8 fairies to be involved, they wouldnt be training Fawn, Silvermist, and (presuming) Iridessa otherwise.

dreamfinder

If it were next week, it would have leaked by now. Earliest would be the 15th. And I would expect all 8 fairies to be involved, they wouldnt be training Fawn, Silvermist, and (presuming) Iridessa otherwise.

Possibly some LTM tie in with Earth Day? Resurrect Jiminy as well? I know they have used the Fairies in "save the planet" related promos before, so it's not too much of a stretch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom