[RUMOR] Epcot Character Additions and Changes coming this November

Disney Maddux

A Wreck-it-Ralph meet and greet sounds about right.
I can see that happening. However, the cast member didn't say whether it would add just one M&G, or a few more. If it's only one, then definitely Ralph and Vanellope. If more than one, I can imagine Ralph & Vanellope, Judy and Nick, and maybe Miguel and Hector...

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

I can see that happening. However, the cast member didn't say whether it would add just one M&G, or a few more. If it's only one, then definitely Ralph and Vanellope. If more than one, I can imagine Ralph & Vanellope, Judy and Nick, and maybe Coco and Hector...

You know you could just go to DCA and have your Problems solved....They are doing M&G's there at first they were in Hollywood land but, they found a permanent spot in the Pacific Wharf Area.....

Miguel & Hector I highly Doubt it...

Disney Maddux

You know you could just go to DCA and have your Problems solved....They are doing M&G's there at first they were in Hollywood land but, they found a permanent spot in the Pacific Wharf Area.....

Miguel & Hector I highly Doubt it...
I've always wanted to go to DCA, but nope. We're waiting so we can do it as a graduation trip (plus birthday since the timing would be perfect).

Cmdr_Crimson

I've always wanted to go to DCA, but nope. We're waiting so we can do it as a graduation trip (plus birthday since the timing would be perfect).

It's like while they just have Donald doing M&G's at Mexico....It's a sad shame we Don't see the rest of Saludos Amigos & Three Calballeros there..
285fc4c2b6c106e9ba87b2776211324d--brazilian-girls-the-brazilian.jpg

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
I can see that happening. However, the cast member didn't say whether it would add just one M&G, or a few more. If it's only one, then definitely Ralph and Vanellope. If more than one, I can imagine Ralph & Vanellope, Judy and Nick, and maybe Miguel and Hector...
I can confirm that as of right now, it’s just the one addition.

JSchnitz

I thought there was talk of adding a meet in the Character Spot for like the last year now? The EPCOT character lineup has grown old and stale with few changes, especially additions, in the last few years.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
I'd assume Mid-November since that's when WBTI comes out.
With Groot and Star-Lord leaving DHS at the end of this month, it seems as if Ralph and Vanelope may be heading for DHS but I do not know this for sure.

On the other hand, with the Move It Shake It Parade ending in December it seems the original rumor may be fueled by this, unless plans change.

Disney Maddux

With Groot and Star-Lord leaving DHS at the end of this month, it seems as if Ralph and Vanelope may be heading for DHS but I do not know this for sure.

On the other hand, with the Move It Shake It Parade ending in December it seems the original rumor may be fueled by this, unless plans change.
You make a very good point!

Please Disney... Give us a M&G!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom