[RUMOR] Epcot Character Additions and Changes coming this November

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Ok, it appears the Zootopia rumor seems dead since it's likely that they could return to this year's MVMCP. @Sped2424 has mentioned that he hasn't heard anything. However, there is a good chance they could be returning to this year's MVMCP, in a similar manner to last year's MVMCP.
Haven't heard anything about the Coco characters (i.e. audition wise), so the Coco M&G could be moving forward no sooner than November 22, 2017.

Last edited:

JohnD

Ok, it appears the Zootopia rumor seems dead since it's likely that they could return to this year's MVMCP. @Sped2424 has mentioned that he hasn't heard anything. However, there is a good chance they could be returning to this year's MVMCP, in a similar manner to last year's MVMCP.
Haven't heard anything about the Coco characters (i.e. audition wise), so the Coco M&G could be moving forward no sooner than November 22, 2017.

Nick and Judy precede Boo to You at MNSSHP.

mickeyfan5534

Speaking of which, this audition confirms Coco at Disney World:
https://disneyauditions.com/audition-calendar/?aud_id=8838
I don't think you know what a sousaphone is...
471290000948000-00-250x250.jpg

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Sorry if this is late, but according to the wdwnews.com website, it appears that Nick & Judy are VERY LIKELY set to return for this year's MVMCP! Just waiting for further details if any.
Source - http://wdwnews.com/galleries/2014/09/15/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/#slide-33
Also with the release of Coco coming up on November 22, I'd expect Miguel Rivera plus one other character to start meet and greets at Epcot or Disney's Hollywood Studios by that time.

Disney Maddux

So, uh... Judy and Nick coming to Innoventions is pretty much dead now? Welp, here's to hope Zootopia coming to Animal Kingdom is right, which if it is, safe to say a M&G with Judy and Nick would come with it.

Kman101

There's no good excuse for Moana and Nick and Judy not having dedicated M&G's. Especially after all these years with Nick and Judy.

Disney Maddux

There's no good excuse for Moana and Nick and Judy not having dedicated M&G's. Especially after all these years with Nick and Judy.
Yes, especially considering Zootopia has been received by many as a better film than Frozen, which Disney keeps shoving down our throats. Let's hope that Zootopia 2 which has pretty much been confirmed will bring them to the parks in a bigger way.

Disney Maddux

So, uh...

I went on over to the Character Spot, and a cast member told me that it looks like they're ready to expand the M&G area with more characters. And... Hopefully one of those new M&G's is Judy and Nick..?

Cmdr_Crimson

It’s two characters from a film coming up this year.

Sounds like the return of Vanellope & Ralph..Makes sense with the Internet as fits the theme..

So, uh...

I went on over to the Character Spot, and a cast member told me that it looks like they're ready to expand the M&G area with more characters. And... Hopefully one of those new M&G's is Judy and Nick..?
tumblr_nz9bwoY1701tjydheo1_400.gif

So Uh...NO!! And they make more sense taking over where Olaf is in DHS...Instead.. This is like saying we're going to be seeing Darth Vader doing M&G's for no apparent reason JUST TO BE THERE At the front queue of Expedition Everest....It makes perfect sense..:rolleyes::banghead:

Last edited:

Disney Maddux

Sounds like the return of Vanellope & Ralph..Makes sense with the Internet as fits the theme..

tumblr_nz9bwoY1701tjydheo1_400.gif

So Uh...NO!! And they make more sense taking over where Olaf is in DHS...Instead.. This is like saying we're going to be seeing Darth Vader doing M&G's for no apparent reason JUST TO BE THERE At the front queue of Expedition Everest....It makes perfect sense..:rolleyes::banghead:
Geez... No need to be rude.

And no, I'm saying this could be where they go since there's no other spot for them, plus that this M&G area is getting removed for the Epcot renovation, so it would just be temporary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom