Rumor: Disney World Indiana Jones Show Closing To Make Room For Star Wars

Mike730

This wouldn't be the first time (or the last for that matter!) something was green lit and then canceled. AND we're not even to that point yet.

It's incredibly encouraging that work is clearly going into the "Star Wars Land" and it sounds like its definitely coming, which is as much as we should ask for right now. It's great news.

But, I can assume with pretty good certainty that even if those who know whats going on have deeper details, it wouldn't be worth sharing because the details will almost definitely change.

michael.fumc

I thought the rumor of Indy show leaving was believed to be a false rumor, which made since to me since DHS needs additions not subtractions, how can they announce another closure without one for the something new? Also is the Hat really leaving or is it just hopeful spin on this site?

djkidkaz

I've said it before that something is going on at Studios from what I've been hearing. Contrary to what others are saying, I'm gonna go out and say Star Wars and Cars are both coming to the Studios. I'd expect disney is going to hold off a bit and see what kind of impact Potter has on them this summer.

Computer Magic

I thought the rumor of Indy show leaving was believed to be a false rumor, which made since to me since DHS needs additions not subtractions, how can they announce another closure without one for the something new? Also is the Hat really leaving or is it just hopeful spin on this site?
This is all just talk. Remember how many people thought the Garden Restaurant was never going to rotate again?

michael.fumc

I've said it before that something is going on at Studios from what I've been hearing. Contrary to what others are saying, I'm gonna go out and say Star Wars and Cars are both coming to the Studios. I'd expect disney is going to hold off a bit and see what kind of impact Potter has on them this summer.
I hope so, but I wish they didn't wait on potter and just do it because the park just needs help, my family ( all boys) love this park, we have several Jedi and can't wait to talk junk about tsm scores, DHS needs help and I am cheering for potter if it means DHS gets more

The Empress Lilly

Well that's very interesting.

I believe that something is up. I believe that something is going on.

My gut says that Indy will stay through the end of the year but others say it's not long for this world.

There's smoke here… but not enough concrete information for me to feel comfortable saying "yes this is going to happen"… You see what I'm getting at?

My people are telling me one thing. You're saying something else. Tikiman is saying something else.

At this point, who the **** knows.
Well that's a longwinded way to say "I'm sorry looks like I was spouting nonsense again".

The Empress Lilly

Tell, I cannot. Sorry, I am.
amour4.gif

flyerjab

All of this talk makes me wonder if static plans might gain some fluidity for a Star Wars Land. I was thinking that WDW leadership was going to be waiting in their golden bunker to see just how huge of a success Diagon Alley will be (and from everything I am reading it will be). If DA collectively knocks everyone's socks off, I was thinking TDO would move ahead with announcing something in some kind of strategic marketing move.

And then I remembered it is the WDW marketing department I was talking about. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc!!

doctornick

BTW: I would sacrifice the millennium falcon for removal of the Hat.

Eh. I want the BAH gone, but if it came down to a new additional attraction versus removing the hat I absolutely hope that Disney would pick the attraction. Now, there's no reason that Disney can't fund it all, but if they have to choose....

Mike S

All of this talk makes me wonder if static plans might gain some fluidity for a Star Wars Land. I was thinking that WDW leadership was going to be waiting in their golden bunker to see just how huge of a success Diagon Alley will be (and from everything I am reading it will be). If DA collectively knocks everyone's socks off, I was thinking TDO would move ahead with announcing something in some kind of strategic marketing move.

And then I remembered it is the WDW marketing department I was talking about. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc!!
If they wanted to they could officially announce that Star Wars Land is coming on the day Diagon Alley opens. Then give more detailed info at a later date, maybe D23.

Computer Magic

Eh. I want the BAH gone, but if it came down to a new additional attraction versus removing the hat I absolutely hope that Disney would pick the attraction. Now, there's no reason that Disney can't fund it all, but if they have to choose....
To be fair, I didn't say attraction. I was referring to a replica like the Imperial Walker. Although I might be for a millennium falcon in place of the hat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom