Ruin A Beloved Attraction!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Lights, Motor, Emission Test - Sponsored by VW

Haunted Mansion: Michael Jackson edition- After finally letting go of Captain EO, join Madame Leota in an attempt to speak to the deceased MJ

If You Had Wings- Sponsored by the TSA - Take a rolicking adventure through airport security on a 3 hour search and frisk, then see if you make your flight!

The Great Miramax Ride - Take an enlightening tour of the best Miramax movies ever made, like "She's All That" and "Sling Blade"

MICF - Monster's Inc. Cry Floor - Share sad stories with the monsters

Mickey's Pharmamagic - Spend 20 minutes on a 3D adventure through modern pharmaceutical company commercials

Soarin' over Beijing - Take a 15 minute tour over...well nothing because there's too much smog to see anything.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
20161002_165550.jpg
20161002_165802_HDR.jpg
Ruin a beloved attraction? Just got off this attraction so I'll just leave this here...

Po'Rich

How about "Snows of Kilimanjaro Safari" where the animals are all frozen and the guides (there has to be a man and a woman) just talk about seemingly pointless things (such as drinks and how everything is alright) while the audience voyeuristically listens in.

Seabasealpha1

This was actually an idea at one point.
I would love to see a half-crocked Jack Sparrow trying to figure out how and why he's being sang to by a bunch of tiki-birds...

I can't honestly post a response to this thread though...all my ideas are criticisms of things they've actually done before...like those "humble abodes" they pitched near tomorrowland for like 600 bucks...the kinda stuff you have to see to believe.

FettFan

Pilates of the Caribbean - Captain Jack Sparrow now leads tourists in a spirited exercise program.

The Taunted Mansion - The ghosts now have outrageous French accents and fart in your general direction.

No Canada! - A 4D alternate history film about what the world would be like if Canada didn't exist. (spoiler: we lose about 90% of the world's maple syrup, but on the bright side, Justin Bieber doesn't exist.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom