Ruin A Beloved Attraction!

ravensworth

Ellen's universe of too many talk shows
The haunted mansion - keep it the same but have the actors from the ghost hunters show actually find a ghost!

NickMaio

Lights, Motor, Emission Test - Sponsored by VW

Haunted Mansion: Michael Jackson edition- After finally letting go of Captain EO, join Madame Leota in an attempt to speak to the deceased MJ

If You Had Wings- Sponsored by the TSA - Take a rolicking adventure through airport security on a 3 hour search and frisk, then see if you make your flight!

The Great Miramax Ride - Take an enlightening tour of the best Miramax movies ever made, like "She's All That" and "Sling Blade"

MICF - Monster's Inc. Cry Floor - Share sad stories with the monsters

Mickey's Pharmamagic - Spend 20 minutes on a 3D adventure through modern pharmaceutical company commercials

Soarin' over Beijing - Take a 15 minute tour over...well nothing because there's too much smog to see anything.
Thanks for this - I had a good chuckle:)

FettFan

The Lipton tea cups.

With James Lipton peeking out periodically from the tea kettle. :D
original.png_1391455300

Walt Disney1955

"Dumbo the heartbroken elephant"

Instead of flying around in a circle to nice music, it just sways you back and forth while the song "Baby Mine" plays

Hmmmm...................you know, that's actually sort of neat. I loved that song in the movie, most of us did love that scene. They have two Dumbos, so I hate to say it and I know it wasn't intentional but that isn't a terrible idea.

Walt Disney1955

Country Bear Jamboree getting a modern overhaul with "hip" bears singing about things only people under 20 would understand

Haunted Mansion with Eddie Murphy added

Tom Sawyer Island modernized in some way

Carousel of Progress having every scene updated so the show starts in the 1950s, 1970s, 1990s and then today.

KBLovedDisney

Hmmmm...................you know, that's actually sort of neat. I loved that song in the movie, most of us did love that scene. They have two Dumbos, so I hate to say it and I know it wasn't intentional but that isn't a terrible idea.
The Cast Members would also hand out complimentary tissues after you ride.

nickys

Premium Member
Easy!

Take flash photographs all the way round, whilst holding your iPad up above your head height so as to block the (reflected flash ruined) view of everyone else. All whilst talking through it all and telling everyone what comes next.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom