Ruin A Beloved Attraction!

redsfan4life

Sorry this will be long here goes Adventureland The Swiss Family Cheese House ( tree is filled with holes you could fall through ) Concrete Jungle Cruise , Pirates of Pittsburgh ( watch the baseball team warm up ) , The Tacky Tacky Birds . Frontierland Lighting Mountain Railroad , Splash Puddle ( hill is 1ft drop into a puddle ) Diane Sawyer's Island , The Handcar Railroad , The Country Bear Raparee . Liberty Square has The Hunted Mansion and Hall of Vice Presidents . Fantasyland has White Mine Train World ( ride a mine train through a all white mine ) Belles Chanted Story Time ( Belle just chants ) Its a Large World ( none of the dolls sing the same song with no unity ) Princess endless Hallway ( just keep walking the hall never reaching them and then finally the hall ends at the exit ) Mickey's SpillMagic ( mickey cleans up spills ) Big Merman Adventure . Tommorowland Los Angles Speedway ( just sit in the car not moving ) Blank Space Mountain ( just a empty building ) Ferris Wheel of Progress ( you progress to the top just to regress to where you were to just move to where Progress took you to lose it again ) Buzz Goodyear Tire Spin ( you ride in a tire ) Monster Laugh Floor ( sponsored by Monster Energy Drink ) Milkyway People Mover ( the making of the candybar )

danyoung56

I have no information other than my two big ears, but I'm not entirely sure that this is correct. When you listen to the track (as I have done countless times, both on the ride and in my car listening to the sound track), it sounds exactly like him - same gravel, same timbre, etc. He even goes right into the song on one of the scenes, saying something like "It just goes to show you that THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW", etc. You may indeed be correct, but I'm having an awfully hard time believing it.

French Quarter

I have no information other than my two big ears, but I'm not entirely sure that this is correct. When you listen to the track (as I have done countless times, both on the ride and in my car listening to the sound track), it sounds exactly like him - same gravel, same timbre, etc. He even goes right into the song on one of the scenes, saying something like "It just goes to show you that THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW", etc. You may indeed be correct, but I'm having an awfully hard time believing it.

According to Wikipedia, it is Jean Shepherd who is singing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/There's_a_Great_Big_Beautiful_Tomorrow

EnergyKing

Turn Swiss Family Robinson into a tour of Johnny Depp's home (with a robot him living there); we watch him shave, smoke cigarettes, watch TV, read scripts, eat, talk on the phone with friends, smoke more cigarettes, eat

(personally i would love this)

French Quarter

I saw that, but I didn't want to use Wikipedia as proof of anything.

I agree there are better sources (although when I follow up with the references on Wikipedia, I usually find more reliable sources to back it up) but in this case, after searching widely I could not find anything that contradicted this

Berret

In the Parks
No
Trump Tower of Terror -- AA Trumps pop up at random, spouting off insults to the riders, followed by a long drop when they are "Fired!" by him
Bluegrass Roller Coaster - Starring Dolly Parton (and no disrespect to Dolly, I love her)
Car Tours - The Volkswagen Beetle Adventures Continue -- Cram into a VW Bug simulator car and visit random locations, driven by your Uncle Les
The Not-So-Great Movie Ride -- See memorable scenes from your favorite B-movies

MississippiBelle

I actually wouldn't have a problem with 7/11 of the pavilions, provided that I actually BROUGHT the currency with me to Orlando.

Add an "attraction" where you have to pay to have your currency exchanged. Then turn all the bridges into toll bridges where the currency needed to cross rotates at random. The cast members manning the toll bridges are all told separately which currency is needed in a rousing game of telephone. Disney, feel free to hire me. ;)

danyoung56

I agree there are better sources (although when I follow up with the references on Wikipedia, I usually find more reliable sources to back it up) but in this case, after searching widely I could not find anything that contradicted this

On this subject I trust my own ears. But as always, I could be wrong . . . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom