Ruin A Beloved Attraction!

Arthur Wellesley

Lights, Monorails, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
All your favorite monorail mishaps, crashes, & breakdowns reenacted in an exciting stunt show performance. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas...for pure adrenaline and excitement!
We're sorry, but all guests are required to either walk or take the bus after the show*

Arthur Wellesley

Alter the TTA track so that the People Mover only travels in a circle around the loading platform.
"Look kids! Big Ben...Parliament..."
50206bf92800a231a7f19b09b7c08edf.jpg

Victor Kelly

Everyday in MK is a celebration. You will need to pay for a daily ticket and an additional Hard ticket. FP+ is now $175 per day per person before tax and ticket master fees.

Change POTC to reflect the real Caribbean, all the pirates trying to sell tourist junk and braid women's hair.

Close all Princess meet and greets but let people line up anyway.

Add the line ride from Southpark. Experience the thrill of standing in line. No calling shenanigans though.

Change the music in Space Mountain to music from Dr. Who. This might be a good idea actually.

Make all of Epcot Frozen and rename it. Epcot: Elsa's Frozen Rampage. Make this a festival with plenty of food and booze and good music. Snow machines everywhere.

Close everything in Studios except TSMM, RNRC and TOT.

Replace all animals at AK with cardboard ones.

JohnD

The Carousel of Regress where "advances" have stunted our society.

Inventions such as, in no particular order:
  • The clapper
  • Selfie sticks
  • Paying more attention to mobile devices than what's around you ("What's this ride about again? I was texting and taking flash photos inside which won't come out later")
  • Chia pet
  • Anything Ronco

My fiance had some gems:

- Require anyone wanting to buy anything from World Showcase shops/kiosks to use the currency from that country
- Mad Tea Party: Could either be an advertsiement for the Tea Party or a showcase of Mad Magazine's history
- Peter Pan's Flight: A Tour of the Peter Pan Peanut Butter making process (obviously there would be many warnings to those with allergies...)
- Innoventions is now Interventions, where you can participate in an intervention (a la American Idol or Millionaire)
- Rash Mountain

And here's my favorite:
- Adding even louder toys/objects/etc for kids to play with in the Winnie the Pooh queue

I thought some of those were pretty outstanding. He had more, but this was getting long as it was.

ChesterKiwi

Update SSE with projection screens laced throughout tying it in to WALL-E. They tell a milder version of the movie's story and most of the scenes from SSE are hidden. Not to mention narration by AUTO and an annoying song to boot. The Earth at the top is replaced with the Axiom. The entire descent is scenes from the movie on the on-board screens. With the starfield hanging lights still.

I never knew I could be so evil. :hilarious:

DisneyManOne

This one revolves around something at Disneyland, not Disney World, but it's still a beloved attraction.

Revenge of the Fans: Replacing Mr. Toad is this epic adventure appealing to many Disney fans of today. Iger has gone too far! Now, he's literally stealing money from fans' pockets and using it to turn Disneyland into a fully-Frozen centric park! Riding in modified cars, join the Disney fans as they chase Iger all through Disneyland.

Of course, since this Disney, there is a happy ending: the fans get their money back, Disneyland is saved and we see Iger joining Eisner in Hell. Blink and you'll miss it: apparently Eisner is more power-hungry than even the Devil...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom