Roll Call for October!!!

The thread for the Sept roll call was very successful and it looks like alot of people are going then.

So lets get a roll call going for October!!!!!!

Who's going? When will you be there? Where are you staying? What are you looking forward to?

My family and friends will be there Oct 4 -13 and staying at the ASMusic.

Who else???????????

Ash

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
It doesn't look like any of the MNSSHPs have sold out yet.

That's a good thing... I still need to convince my parents to buy the tickets for the one on the 11th. My mom is usually easily persuaded though; she just wants to make sure that we're definitely going this time before she wastes her money. Our trip has been rescheduled too many times.

Upvote 0

LeRoy

Just last night booked All-Star Music for Oct.17th -22nd! Wowwee! Reservations for MNSSHP on 20th, Cirque du Soleil, Poly Luau. Debated about going in Oct. Never been at that time of year before. Will be the first time my husband and I have been to WDW by ouselves since our Honeymoon 24 years ago. Oh My! See you all there!

Upvote 0

rjmagic16

Wow there are so many people going in OCT it should be fun
I can't wait to go. I have never been on Splash Mountain and I promised my wife I would do it :hurl: I am going to be so sick
OCT 14th thru OCT20th POR french quarter

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Hey Le Roy, you'll love WDW in Oct. They weather is a little cooler, the crowds are a little less. The only drawback is the hours are shorter. The MNSSHP is worth it all. You'll love it.

Upvote 0

Jon_in_NC

Hi all. My friend and I are going in Oct. 17-21, staying at the AS-Music this time. She and I are looking forward to MNSSHP! We were there on the family vacation back in May, now just the two of us. Should be a blast!!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Ok, I just parted my $3K+ of my savings today to reservation services for my Oct trip. :dazzle:

This is easily the hardest part of Disney. But it's now all happy days ahead :sohappy: ... until we have to come back. :cry:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Thanks Andy T. October is fast approaching!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

To change the subject a little, how has the Sept weather been so far? Hopefully not like the massive down pours like we had in June.

Upvote 0

hinodis

we will be taking our FIRST trip to disney on October 18th through the 24th then off to St. Pete's beach for $ days O R&R. Staying at our friends FREE time share at Embassy Grand Beach Resort. We are taking a cruise to see illuminations and doing a pricess breakfast. ONLY 28 days to go!!!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
HEY OCTOBER PEOPLE!!!!

EARLY ENTRY is coming back!!!!

JUST IN TIME FOR US!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

They have also entended the hours at MK up until 10/15 and added the fireworks and parades on alternating nights! :sohappy:

I was really bummed about MK closing at 6:00pm every night.

Upvote 0

Chris

Don't look for a lot of extended hours at the MK in late October because of MNSSHP. It runs at least 10 or 11 nights in late October. We are going on the 20th.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom