Roll Call for October!!!

The thread for the Sept roll call was very successful and it looks like alot of people are going then.

So lets get a roll call going for October!!!!!!

Who's going? When will you be there? Where are you staying? What are you looking forward to?

My family and friends will be there Oct 4 -13 and staying at the ASMusic.

Who else???????????

rjmagic16

I will be there OCt14th - oct19th. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. and also doing Mickeys Halloween Party on the 16th. I Can't wait:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Ash

We had to rescehdule.. we were originally going this month (August). But now we're going October 10-14. For the first night, we're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, and then we're staying at AKL for the rest of the trip. I'm excited! We were originally staying off-site for the August trip, so this is much better :)

Upvote 0

mwitkus

:sohappy:

we're going from 9/29 - 10/6... doing the land and sea trip! can't wait! been to disney many times, but this will be the first time we stay onsite. we were supposed to stay at CBR, but we all know how that ended up so now we are headed to the WL and can't wait!!! then over to the disney wonder for our first ever cruise!! (can you tell i'm excited?)

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0
I figure it is time to stop lurking and start posting. I'll be going in October from the 28th through Nov. 3rd. I'll be staying at the Contemporary (sorry don't know the acronym for that). I think I've been going for every year (excluding 1999) since 1994. People at work think I'm nuts. Oh well. Enough rambling on. Cheers!

Upvote 0

wvuej

Our October Trip

We will be there from Oct. 5th-11th, staying at the Grand Floridian. We booked breakfast at Cinderella's Castle, so we are looking forward to that! :sohappy:

I only hope that the CoP will be open!

Upvote 0

hoosier5x

we'll be there october 10-19. got reservations at akl. got tickets to mnsshp on the 17th. made ps for hoop-de-doo and cinderella's royal table. finally decided to do the keys to the kingdom tour. we can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

Chris

We will be at the Port Orleans from Oct 18-24th. This is our first time at any Disney hotel other than the three All Stars and the Poly. We have tickets for the NSSHP for Sunday the 20th.

Upvote 0

cabsbaritone

Hi Everybody!

We'll be on our Honeymoon Oct. 20-31

Beach Club on the 20th-24th
Disney 3 night Cruise 24th-27th
Royal Pacific from the 27th -31st

Getting Close..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom