Roger and Jessica Rabbit

Since1976

Personally, I've never considered Roger Rabbit to be part of the cavalcade of Disney characters. After all, his movie was released under the Touchstone name (which is a more adult-themed part of the Disney company), which sort of indicates that he was not really meant to be embraced by younger children.

So, regardless of who owns him, Amblin or Disney, I certainly don't miss him at MK. He'd be more at home at MGM.

WDWFREAK53

LewZealand said:

I hope you meant this as a joke...

I too was wondering if anybody had a picture of it...not because I'm a pervert...I just want to see what the costume looked like...or if it was even a face character or not.

LewZealand

WDWFREAK53 said:
I hope you meant this as a joke...

I too was wondering if anybody had a picture of it...not because I'm a pervert...I just want to see what the costume looked like...or if it was even a face character or not.
You are all still a bunch of pervs.
On another note I feel the need to mention that probably the biggest reason you don't see that much Roger anymore is because Disney pretty much considers the franchise dead (for now at least) The cost of producing a sequel would be astronomical if they wanted to use the same team, which I'm sure Speilberg would want.

PhotoDave219

Amazing how judgemental society is. A simple little thing as wanting to see what a character's costume looked like and my girlfriend is now being called a perv. Truly amazing.

Perhaps its a refelction on society, perhaps its a reflection on the widning gap between the Blue states and teh Red states. Or maybe its just the obvious, that some people dont have anything better to do with their time then add trollish comments and try to stir up problems to somehow justify they sad, little pathetic existance.

PhotoDave219

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. Isnt that in the Bible somewhere?

Isnt it enuff to believe in God and follow the 10 commandments without having someone jump down your throat about how you live your life or what you believe in?

Moreover, getting slightly back on topic here, despite youre weird commentary..... If Man is a creation of god, and Jessica Rabbit is an obvious creation of Man, therefore isnt Jessica Rabbit a creation of God and should be worshipped accordingly? What ever happened to 'Be fruitful and multiply'?

WDWFREAK53

Atta83 said:
Well just for the record i am not a perv and nobody else on here is either.

Speak for yourself :) jk.

I'm not a perv...and you're not either. I feel this is just somebody stirring up trouble and will be watched from here on out.

Dave...completely agree.

I guess anybody who wants a picture of any female character is a perv. Or is it because this is a character that was DESIGNED to be "sexy" and we want a picture of her?

I personally, only wanted the picture because I was wondering if she was a face character, if not, how did they pull off a masked character, what color the dress was (pink, red, etc.), and how they looked together because I have never seen her...but have seen Roger in a few different outfits.

Computer Magic

LewZealand, I hope your are kidding about calling people pervs. Because as a joke it's funny, but if you're serious that needs to stop. There is no need for name calling on these threads. The three you call pervs are respected members of the board. They love Disney and want to see a picture of jessica rabbit because its a rare picture.

I have not seen issues from you before so I'm assuming this as a misunderstanding. Please be respectful to others.

Back to the thread, a picture of Jessica Rabbit is a rare find and is worth seeing.

tigsmom

LewZealand said:
You will all be judged in the eyes of God.

As will you, may he who be without sin.........

Personal attacks on people here will not be tolerated by anyone. If you cannot add something to a conversation then please refrain from posting. Behavior like this has in the past (and will in the future, I'm sure) resulted in suspension of posting privileges and can lead to being banned.
You had some good info in your earlier posts on this thread, lets see if we can get back to them. :wave:

By the way, you may as well add me to the pervert list because I would also be curious to see that picture.

I'm a middle aged mom & I've finally become a pervert. All right! :D

LewZealand said:
On another note I feel the need to mention that probably the biggest reason you don't see that much Roger anymore is because Disney pretty much considers the franchise dead (for now at least) The cost of producing a sequel would be astronomical if they wanted to use the same team, which I'm sure Speilberg would want.

IMO, the Roger Rabbit franchise is not dead...and I don't think that Disney thinks so either. Besides, we still get Roger merchandise anyway.

Also, Roger is one of the most (if not THE most) requested and most in-demand of all of the characters that they currently don't have on hand at the parks right now.

Tramp

LewZealand said:
You will all be judged in the eyes of God.

...but not by you.

I'm a pervert and want to see a picture of Jessica. Next, I'm heading over to MGM to hit on Esmeralda! What a hottie! :kiss:

(where do they come from?)

ogryn

Tramp said:
...but not by you.

I'm a pervert and want to see a picture of Jessica. Next, I'm heading over to MGM to hit on Esmeralda! What a hottie! :kiss:

(where do they come from?)

Can you pick me up an issue of Playboy on the way home Tramp?

It has interesting articles :lookaroun

Oh... on-topic.... Jessica Rabbit. Yes, add me to the curious list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom