Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

Cesar R M

May 23rd....I might be able to go to this!!! Some interesting characters shown by this tweet by @disneyparks:

"140 Disney Characters invite you to an All-Night #DisneySide Party on both coasts"

BhkisgzCUAAX57Q.jpg

ok, I changed my mind.. I'm suddenly envious of not being able to go these days lol

I dont really get the CMs not wanting to work it for a 12 hour shift when they get a lunch and two breaks. I work at a hospital and walk around 10 miles everyday which is more than most CM's since they stand a lot. I care for sick people and get stressed with deaths and ect. I am not guaranteed any breaks. We get a lunch if the unit is not too busy and thats usually it. No breaks, holding your bladder and working 12 hours sounds a lot worse than the CM's working the happiest place on earth. I would gladly do their job and spread the pixie dust and magic around
But do you have to deal with 50,000 people on a average day? And get paid 8:00 per hr for it.

omurice

Glad this was announced with enough time for people to plan a decent trip.
Last year it was a scramble for many to book something 30 days out for Monstrous 24 Hour event. I just happened to be going last year at that time, and lucked into it (like so much of LTM).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom