Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ah nope this years theme is RockyourDisneySide 24 hour special day on may 23 through 24 2014.
well,for starters its all about show your Disney Side campaign for 2014 and it will be officially announced on April 30 media event at Disney World.

has this been confirmed??

ToTBellHop

Ah nope this years theme is RockyourDisneySide 24 hour special day on may 23 through 24 2014.
well,for starters its all about show your Disney Side campaign for 2014 and it will be officially announced on April 30 media event at Disney World.
Should take some crowds away from Star Wars Weekends that Friday-Saturday. Score!

novawildcat18

Here's the info just dropped about this!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/24-hour-event/
May 23rd....I might be able to go to this!!! Some interesting characters shown by this tweet by @disneyparks:

"140 Disney Characters invite you to an All-Night #DisneySide Party on both coasts"

BhkisgzCUAAX57Q.jpg

ToTBellHop

I enjoy the Heroes and Villains theme! We'll have to stop by to see all of the villains out! And with 1-year olds, while we won't be out in the middle of the night, 6 am on 5/23 isn't out of the question! Between this and the Star Wars fireworks, I'm psyched!

Soarin' Over Pgh

May 23rd....I might be able to go to this!!! Some interesting characters shown by this tweet by @disneyparks:

"140 Disney Characters invite you to an All-Night #DisneySide Party on both coasts"

BhkisgzCUAAX57Q.jpg

Is that Sebastion?! EEEEE!

Sadly not able to make this event but I really hope those characters are out and people get photos (and post them here by the dozens) for the rest of us who can't make it.

Saving that picture, might be the first/last time we ever see some of those characters. But hopefully not!

ToTBellHop

Will all these characters be there? If so, I am SO IN! My AP expires 2 days later so I can get one last use out of it.
I doubt they would specifically set up a photo shoot with these characters if they won't all be there. They are the main selling point for this party and the crowds it will attract.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom