Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

Mark Twain riverboat lost power?
Was at Haunted Mansion and came out and saw the boat cruising really slowly with it's lights off then it stopped and say there for a few minutes until one of the Tom Sawyer boats came to tow it into the dock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 126

Marc Gil

It's crazy here at MK!! I saw that 300 minute wait. It went down to 240 some time later. I hope it goes down as the night continues.

On a side note, SDMT was 90 minutes last time I checked.

Grumpy36

I heard they closed the line for hades, pain, panic and meg already. Waiting in line for jafar, so far been waiting an hour. Anyone know of any other line closures?

Gringrinngghost

To let ya'll know, I was capturing the live stream from both parks, I have WDW done being sorted, I missed from 1:01:25AM-4:07:10AM. Other than that it's pretty much there. Will head to youtube once I render it. Time for music then It's on to sorting 4 DLR cams at about 5 hours plus each

Last edited:

cheezbat

A very long day...got stuck on the top of Everest, Pirates, the new 7 Dwarfs coaster, AND Splash Mountain and had to be evacuated off the ride. That was fun...especially for my girlfriend who had injured her knee two nights before at work...she could barely get out of the boat!

The meet and greet waits got insane! I skipped them.

It was a scorching 97 degrees yesterday!

The Mine Train is cute, but indeed a far cry from being a ride at Big Thunder or Splash's level.

Lee

Adventurer
Mark Twain riverboat lost power?
Was at Haunted Mansion and came out and saw the boat cruising really slowly with it's lights off then it stopped and say there for a few minutes until one of the Tom Sawyer boats came to tow it into the dock.
Elsewhere, I saw this on Twitter:
30’s dad in CoP is in need of emergency resuscitation. His mouth isn’t moving, his arm looks detached and wrist is split open.
I hope the maintenance crews are awake...

Kman101

7DMT is a little more than 'cute'. The swinging is fun, the drops are decent, the speed is alright and the queue (which was honestly relaxing with the fans and the little trees and the inside queue is nice), mine scene is very well done. The cottage animatronics, honestly looked cheap (which they were, sorry but it's true, but that doesn't mean it's the worst ride ever because of it). That's my only criticism besides it being on the short side. Like I figured, you start actually getting in to the coaster portion and then it's all over.

SorcererDonald16

The cooler temps was the best part for me. We left around 3:30. When I almost fell asleep on the train I knew it was time to call it a night.

The FP+ for Anna/Elsa & Rapunzel/Flynn was a mess when I went. Waited about an hour; line didn't even move for about 25 minutes for some reason. Flynn was fun but in hindsight I would've done something else if I knew it would eat all that time. I took one look at the wait time for Mal & EQ and kept on walking. No thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom