Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

Kman101

So hot out. Very warm. Crowds are not at all bad. Saw some decent character presence. Suzy/Perla with Godmother. Penguins with Mary Poppins. Queen of Hearts with Alice but only if you caught them together after opening. They were fun to watch as they made their way backstage by Chesire Café.

funny how guests are parking on grass. Numerous spots next to mine in Simba. Got here at 5:30 this morning.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Video showing the first seconds of the Magic Kingdom opening for the 2014 ROCK YOUR DISNEY SIDE event at Walt Disney World Florida - take 6am 23 May 2014

Rock-Your-Disney-Side-6am-24-May-2014-DisneySide.jpg

Love the morning parade!!!

MonorailMan

I'm on the My Disney app and I'm looking at wait times and for quite a few rides (Ex. Walt Disney World Railroad, Space Mountain, and 7DMT) it says "temporarily closed"... Does anyone know what that means?

Communicore

Wasn't sure if it had already been posted. But these two girls are attempting to do both Disney world and Disneyland for the 24th today. Thought it might interest some:
http://castle2castle.tumblr.com/
Hope they don't get stuck on the road. By the way I think this is an asterisk since it is the 24 hour day. Just like doing the drinking around the world outside of F&W is an asterisk.

wogwog

I'm on the My Disney app and I'm looking at wait times and for quite a few rides (Ex. Walt Disney World Railroad, Space Mountain, and 7DMT) it says "temporarily closed"... Does anyone know what that means?
Bad app. The in park system through Guest Relations has all running except COP schedule refurb and 7DMT is not officially open so is not yet published. Start official tracking 5/28. Only thing over an hour at the moment is Frozen at 150.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom