Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

MMDDGPCDC

Anyone know which Characters will be in the Move It Shake It Celebrate It Street Party that night? Hercules has been confirmed and also have Mickey and Friends but which Heroes and Villains will appear?

Marc Gil

I might be heading up to Orlando tomorrow morning, then stopping at MK later in the night for the party.

If any of y'all see me at the park, don't hesitate to say hello!

You'll find me at the Hercules M&G ;)

FLmom

Does anyone know how late we can go into MK? My daughter REALLY wants to go for a bit so I was thinking later like 11p see whatever villains we can then head back home to try to get a couple hours of sleep before an insanely busy Saturday doing non Disney things has to start.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone know how late we can go into MK? My daughter REALLY wants to go for a bit so I was thinking later like 11p see whatever villains we can then head back home to try to get a couple hours of sleep before an insanely busy Saturday doing non Disney things has to start.
Anytime from 6am to 6am.

Gringrinngghost

PROPER STREAMING LINKS
Direct Access to the Player
http://css.edgesuite.net/DISNEY/24live/player.html

The RTMP links (playable in FLV Player when copying and pasting the url) should be:
rtmp://fml.E679.edgecastcdn.net/20E679/24live200.flv
rtmp://fml.E679.edgecastcdn.net/20E679/24live400.flv
rtmp://fml.E679.edgecastcdn.net/20E679/24live600.flv
rtmp://fml.E679.edgecastcdn.net/20E679/24live750.flv
For the playlists, I don't know how well it will work outside of iTunes as this streaming uses Apple's HLS (HTTP Live Streaming). This format has the stream broken up onto about 3MB .ts files so it might now work for some of the programs I listed. The playlist file is for Mobile Devices and none of my PC and Mac Software can get this to work.
http://wpc.E679.edgecastcdn.net/hls-live/20E679/24live/disneylive/24live_,200,400,600,750,.m3u8

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom