Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

DonaldDoleWhip

Sunrise from the Mine Train queue

D098B926-240F-499A-B7D6-B17DB4953DFC_zpsgrtejimq.jpg

flynnibus

Premium Member

DonaldDoleWhip

Some scattered thoughts from this morning:

-The park is less busy than I expected, with the longest lines (that I've noticed) being for Mine Train, Anna/Elsa, other characters, Starbucks, and Sleepy Hollow.

-It's getting hot now. I'm already leaving the park for a break, even though most attractions are walk ons.

-Overheard regarding the costumes: "I can't tell who's real and who's fake! It's driving me crazy!" Kinda true.

LithiumBill

How do you make a grown man cry like a baby at 7:00 am? Just watch the video
That show, every time, makes me well up, and smile. Reminds me of sooo many good times, and the first time my kids saw it, and ran into Mickey walking down the stairs on the back side of the train station, and getting a hug out of the blue --- yep, I'm a big baby.

Communicore

Some scattered thoughts from this morning:

-The park is less busy than I expected, with the longest lines (that I've noticed) being for Mine Train, Anna/Elsa, other characters, Starbucks, and Sleepy Hollow.

-It's getting hot now. I'm already leaving the park for a break, even though most attractions are walk ons.

-Overheard regarding the costumes: "I can't tell who's real and who's fake! It's driving me crazy!" Kinda true.
Yea it will be around 95 today. So I guess it will be BO central in a matter of minutes with the crowd level, costumes, and the heat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom