Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

rtiller

Very excited to see the villain pre-parade is at 12:45 AM too. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it from 10:45 PM to 6 the next morning. I need to be there at 6 AM on Saturday!

Kman101

Can anyone reveal what actual characters, besides the norm, will be out and about? I know there has to be a schedule.

lunchbox1175

Love has to work Friday (of course) and I'm trying to convince him we should head out in the evening but I don't think he's buying it. :( I mean just because he gets up for work at 5:30am and then working 8 hours shouldn't exclude the possibility of then driving over an hour to Disney and hanging out until 2am or so, right? :p I love MK at night and I'd love to be there late. This would totally be my kind of thing but...like I said, I doubt Love is going to be up for it.
Or you could just go without him.

GetAPaperBag

I can't wait to try all the different cupcakes and things. I don't feel like Disney has to have any "special" food items, so I think of it as a bonus that they do. I'm going to spend 24 hours in the Magic Kingdom and watch the sun rise twice there. Anything above and beyond that is icing on the cake for me.

Disneyson

I bet the "and more" is Queen of Hearts meeting where Alice does and the Tremaines meeting near Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. And because Hercules usually doesn't have a spot in the park, I bet he'll be part of MI!SI!CI! Pure conjecture.

Crazydisneyfanluke

No only Herc. They have Megs from Fantasmic
She was out and about a few months back at Epcot:
DSC_0876.JPG

SorcererDonald16

Should we not expect the Heroes to have M&Gs, based on how that blog is worded?

I'm really bummed the bulk of the Villains don't meet until 1:45am. I can't stay that late; have to be up early for SWW on Saturday. Maybe I will at least get a chance to meet Mal and the Evil Queen. I scheduled my MK day for this way back when it was announced, just on a wing and a prayer they would have rare characters out. I'm glad I will hopefully get to see the Villains pre-parade though! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom