Rock and Roller Coaster-Who Should People Rock To?

sublimesting

cool, heatseeker would be pretty neat to ride along to

AC/DC are actually the only other band I can see fitting in with this ride! They're still alive, they ROCK, they're popular, and they are characters. AC/DC is a band that isn't flashy but they are exciting and fun. I can see Brian Johnson saying "We can't leave our fans here like this!", and "Angus saying "Oi, AC/DC is all about the fans, mate!" And there are sooo many songs to choose from that would be perfect: Heatseeker, Who Made Who, Shoot to Thrill, Thunderstruck, Jailbreak.....

Vince3

AC/DC ? Another over the hill rock band...just like Aerosmith.

An intense ride needs an intense group. Such a group would be Meshuggah.
Meshuggah ARE cutting edge.

Chape19714

You know what the Coaster Really needs?

MORE COWBELL!!!!
cowbell.jpg

:lol:

sublimesting

You know what the Coaster Really needs?

MORE COWBELL!!!!
cowbell.jpg

:lol:

Ride just starts with some cowbell and a countdown.

I'd so much rather them just go the humorous route than Miley Cyrus or Jonas Bros. Like, "The Captain and Tennille Smooth Lounge Roller Coaster".:sohappy:

WDWMUPPET

An intense ride needs an intense group. Such a group would be Meshuggah.
Meshuggah ARE cutting edge.

Yeah, maybe Opeth or Between the Buried and Me would be good too? haha..
That would be one hell of a ride!:fork:
It would be the Prog Metal Rock'n'Roller Coaster.

But I would think RUSH or Led Zeppelin would fit perfectly. But I think Aerosmith would stay. Either that or Disney would want an all American band that is sorta clean.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Almost anything but the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
AMEN

I really like the idea of changing it every week or two......changing the music, you think wouldn't be a big deal for WDI, and the light show could be changed with every music act as well.

Just by changing the music/lighting, you could bill it as a different "concert experience" every few weeks or month.

-Led Zeppelin
-Rush
-Run DMC (classic rap :) )
-Jonas Brothers (Disney tie-in)
-U2
-Metallica

The only problem with this concept, is getting licensing from all of them.....it may be easier and more cost-effective to just get a long-term deal with a band
See the Hard Rock park... they have used Zepplin and failed miserably. They probably would steer clear since there is another park using them as a main, pretty boring B&M coaster.

my vote and will always be the most marketed band in history: KISS. Some of the new roadside signs could be rehabbed to have Gene Simmons tongue coming off the sign towards the track. Of course that wouldnt be suggestive or anything :rolleyes:

musketeer

When I came back from our vacation this summer, I posted a few observations I made. One of them was that, based on what you see walking through the line for the ride, and all of the crazy teen type "music" today (that gets driven into your head all over the place it seems at Walt Disney World), that pretty soon we'll be riding the "Hannah Montana Like Super Totally Awsome Roller Coaster that Rocks Like Totally Awsome-ly", or the "Look How Cool I Am Because My Hair is Long and Messy Jonas Brothers Roller Coaster", or the "This is what High school is Really Like if You are Cool Like Us High School Musical Roller Coaster"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom