Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster to be Re-Themed?

MickeyMouse10

Hopefully Toy Story Land will connect to Cars Land (or whatever) because I don't like backtracking. Animal Kingdom has finally become a full circle park with the new Pandora path. Maybe Hollywood will do the same thing.

Rose&Crown

I feel like the two plots by tower of terror should be used first. The one off of sunset will allow better flow in the park and take away a couple dead ends. The other plot will allow the crowds to be split on either side since everyone will be going toward TSL and SWL for the foreseeable future.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The only replacement I can think of that will make sense on Sunset and be a good fit for the ride system is the Rocketeer. Not sure if it’s popular enough for an attraction though. Then again, we are getting Tron.

Almost any IP (within reason) can fit as long as there is a backstory of explaining how whatever attraction is there has moved into an old Hollywood district and restored the facade even though the inside is of a different time and place. E.g., though set in San Fransokyo, a Big Hero 6 ride can be set in an L.A. warehouse or museum or university since the team is visiting there for a science conference when all of a sudden, adventure erupts. The Incredibles can be visiting or relocating or vacationing at an L.A. locale.

Or, you can close it off to Sunset and have access through a new zone that comes from tearing down Launch Bay and a lot of back lot.

MickeyMouse10

TSL won’t be backtracking once SWL opens. Well, after a while anyway.

But that’s nothing to do with RnRC.

Yeah, but I was referring to Tower of Terror's street. You should be able to go to Cars Land (or whatever) and then Toy Story Land without having to backtrack down Sunset Boulevard.

britain

Yeah, but I was referring to Tower of Terror's street. You should be able to go to Cars Land (or whatever) and then Toy Story Land without having to backtrack down Sunset Boulevard.

I never really bought that RnR was truly a part of the same land as ToT anyway. It always seemed like it was like Disneyland's Splash Mountain next to the Haunted Mansion: Neighbors that kept to themselves!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom