Rob does SPACE!

jedimaster1227

Well I am sorry you are not interested but some of us are. Jeeze... :zipit:

Some of us being who exactly?

Maybe its just me but bumping a thread from 2002 because a troll has returned to the forums just doesn't seem worthwhile... If I had taken that approach, we would have already had at least seven Enigma/Conundrum/Lewis Carroll threads. :lol::lookaroun:lol:

MKCP 1985

Some of us being who exactly?

Maybe its just me but bumping a thread from 2002 because a troll has returned to the forums just doesn't seem worthwhile... If I had taken that approach, we would have already had at least seven Enigma/Conundrum/Lewis Carroll threads. :lol::lookaroun:lol:

but this guy was a special troll, still remembered well all these years later despite having only, what? 17 posts? Maybe some were deleted, but still. . .

If this is the thread that got him banned and posts weren't deleted, it was a whole lot easier to get banned back in 2002! :eek:

hwdelien

Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking that Disney was doing something EXTREMELY similar to Mission: Space to Space Mountain and then I looked at the date and felt once again to put up a reminder in my brain to always check dates before reading further than 2 posts.

Me too, only I thought for some reason that he was talking about space mountain since that's the only space I knew was getting renovated. Had me going until he mentioned the play area at the end. Then, I looked at the date.:ROFLOL: Stupid Brain!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Normally thread necromancy annoys me, but this one led to a whole lot of old threads for me to read. A lot of drama to follow. :D

Still, probably best to let this one die out again, so in a futile effort I propose this: please, no one post anymore on this zombie of a thread. Let it rest in peace.

imagineer boy

BTW, for future reference when it comes to the sacred time to remember MaElStRoMROCKS, trying bumping up the BTMRR smoke stacks thread or the "Pleasure Isles needs to go for everyone!!" thread.

EPCOTPluto

^ Just for the heck....

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom