RnRc Retheme?

C33Mom

It’s been a few years but I distinctly remember wondering why my travel partner was complaining RnRC was jerky/rough, then after a couple rides we switched seats (L v R side of coaster) and I was like “oh yeah, this is way worse!”— it’s possible it was just 3rd time in a day was too much but I vaguely remember him thinking it was better. In general, I feel like where you sit on more thrilling coasters can impact your impression of how jerky they are.

Sneakman

Im still squarely in “retheme it to the muppets”, but an idea I had is to recontextualize the experience as being a stunt double for gonzo, dashing updated versions of the neon city sets (if it’s making a movie, then it’s fine with how fake they look, they’re supposed to!) with muppet music blasting, as you become a stuntman! Idk about putting muppetvision next door, I feel it’d get even less people In cars spot.

Bocabear

Muppetvision in the Launch Bay location with a fully realized Muppet Studios makeover to the animation courtyard along with the Muppets Fountain...Add a flat ride, a quick serve, a new restaurant and connector behind Sunset Ranch Market to RNRR...

Sneakman

Muppetvision in the Launch Bay location with a fully realized Muppet Studios makeover to the animation courtyard along with the Muppets Fountain...Add a flat ride, a quick serve, a new restaurant and connector behind Sunset Ranch Market to RNRR...
Animation courtyard is too valuable of a spot imo sadly. I do think muppets could and should be moved, even i with a new sister attraction if possible.
What other theater space could fit muppetvison, even if downsized? I mean, apparently muppetvision was gonna go in the Main Street opera house at one point at dl

Sneakman

Is the “Walt Disney presents” theatre big enough? I know “vacation fun” isn’t, and little mermaid is getting a new show in there, and the frozen show is popular.

Bocabear

well I guess I am thinking that Animation Courtyard is now a redundant throwaway...and has been since SWGE opened...And even then it was a shadow of what it was designed to be.... If Muppets were moved and nicely expanded, that would leave space connecting to Star Tours to tie it to SWGE and make a continuous and expanded land VS one completely disjointed attraction and the rest of the Star Wars themed area down the road... It would allow them to organize the park in a more cohesive way... And let's face it, so far there have been no announcements for doing anything with the Animation Courtyard other than a meet and greet since the Animation Studios attraction closed... Launch Bay opened 9 years ago...

Sneakman

well I guess I am thinking that Animation Courtyard is now a redundant throwaway...and has been since SWGE opened...And even then it was a shadow of what it was designed to be.... If Muppets were moved and nicely expanded, that would leave space connecting to Star Tours to tie it to SWGE and make a continuous and expanded land VS one completely disjointed attraction and the rest of the Star Wars themed area down the road... It would allow them to organize the park in a more cohesive way... And let's face it, so far there have been no announcements for doing anything with the Animation Courtyard other than a meet and greet since the Animation Studios attraction closed... Launch Bay opened 9 years ago...
Animation courtyard is the next spot for major expansion. I like you’re idea, but it’s not really possible.

Bocabear

the entire park cannot be Frozen and Toy Story and that is what they keep shoving down our throats.... There are plenty of IPs to use...It would just be nice to use them in a way that enhances a narrative within the park... So muppets is not between one Star Wars attraction and a Star Wars land.... So that the Animation Courtyard does not host yet another Star Wars attraction with a Little Mermaid Show and a Disney Junior show... It is a disorganized mess that could be cleaned up and organized to make the park much better...even organized into zones...
Central Corridor of the park and Sunset Blvd : Hollywood That Never Was and will Always Be.
Western Side: Disney Studios, Animation Films,
Eastern Side: Live Action Disney Films
We have the beginnings of this, but not quite... They need to take advantage of this time to reorganize and set the park up for future expansion in a way that makes sense and not just completely random things all over the place...

Mr. Sullivan

Honestly wouldn't be mad if they just took out Aerosmith, created a fictional band to take their place, record some new music, keep the same set up (rushing to the concert) and call it a day. I'd rather them put more of their focus on actually adding something genuinely new rather than a year long changeover of this ride to a new IP when the bones of the attraction and general story are fine, just in need of a new band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom