RnRc Retheme?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
We can't be going to a concert now when they are retiring...

Well that's the end of an era. If this means the end of RNRC than that's sad. Hopefully it's just a simple switch of the band. I'd rather that than have that than a lengthy retheme in a park that's starveling for rides. Change it to Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and have them perform covers of famous rocks songs. Basically the only thing you have to do change out the video for the preshow and the sign out front, it's the cheapest and fastest option IMO.

Sneaky

Well that's the end of an era. If this means the end of RNRC than that's sad. Hopefully it's just a simple switch of the band. I'd rather that than have that than a lengthy retheme in a park that's starveling for rides. Change it to Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and have them perform covers of famous rocks songs. Basically the only thing you have to do change out the video for the preshow and the sign out front, it's the cheapest and fastest option IMO.
Keeps the name too! Maybe move muppetvision if you really want the expansion space in the future. Boom! Muppet Studios! Super stretch becomes a studebaker maybe?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Keeps the name too! Maybe move muppetvision if you really want the expansion space in the future. Boom! Muppet Studios! Super stretch becomes a studebaker maybe?
Ehh I don't think you really need to move over Muppet vision 3D just because there's going to be another Muppet thing over in that area. Really, the only thing Muppet about it will be that it would be the Dr. Teeth and the electric mayhem but it could still mostly be the same theme so I don't think you need to move muppet vision.

Sneaky

Ehh I don't think you really need to move over Muppet vision 3D just because there's going to be another Muppet thing over in that area. Really, the only thing Muppet about it will be that it would be the Dr. Teeth and the electric mayhem but it could still mostly be the same theme so I don't think you need to move muppet vision.
I just moved muppets to create a unified theme, and also allow for eventual use of the original spot of it for future expansion.

C33Mom

Oh god I had a thought…cars?
RocknRollerCarster (I kid, I kid)

My kids are old enough to love RnRC, but I hope for younger families’ sake that they don’t give it a theme that makes 4 and 5 year olds whine all day that they can’t do the InsideOut/Cars/MuppetBabies coaster.

Incomudro

Please no Muppets.
I like them, but no.

C33Mom

I like the Muppets, but I've never liked them very much for Disney.
They are fine as they are, but I don't want more of them.
Additionally, I always like how ToT and RnR sid by side made that area of Hollywood Studios more edgy.
A bit darker and more dangerous.
It may not be obvious if you haven’t spent much time in LA but they are actually (surprisingly cohesively) themed to the specific Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles. I never understood why we didn’t get RnRC for DCA as well.

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
It may not be obvious if you haven’t spent much time in LA but they are actually (surprisingly cohesively) themed to the specific Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles. I never understood why we didn’t get RnRC for DCA as well.
Princess Diana died. That’s why

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom