RnRc Retheme?

Surferboy567

Mickey Views has recently updated a new video and has said the following. Please keep in mind that Brayden is a dubious source and has a spotty record to say the least. The reason why I am posting is that he has proven to have gotten things right in the past with that disclaimer out of the way here goes:

When Rock N Roll opens the gift shop will be totally stripped of anything Aerosmith related as the merch contract has allegedly ran out with the band. This includes posters on the walls. He also alleges that the attraction itself is a handful of years from lasping its rights deal with Aerosmith. He has heard two IP’s he considers to be front runners for replacement but didn’t share them in the video. A replacement though he has said is definitely on the way.

dreamfinding

Mickey Views has recently updated a new video and has said the following. Please keep in mind that Brayden is a dubious source and has a spotty record to say the least. The reason why I am posting is that he has proven to have gotten things right in the past with that disclaimer out of the way here goes:

When Rock N Roll opens the gift shop will be totally stripped of anything Aerosmith related as the merch contract has allegedly ran out with the band. This includes posters on the walls. He also allegeds that the attraction itself is a handful of years from lasping its rights deal with Aerosmith. He has hurt two IP’s he considers to be front runners for replacement but didn’t share them in the video. A replacement though he has said is definitely on the way.
All of this being said: why the extensive refurbs? Actual ride issues or something more cosmetic?

Andrew25

Prior to the closure, the only Aerosmith merch at the store was a simple logo tank top and the rest were RNRC apparel with "Starring Aerosmith" below it (most of the RNRC merch had already excluded Aerosmith from it). I wouldn't take that portion of the rumor seriously, I don't think Aerosmith was selling as much apparel and it's far more profitable to exclude them from it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom