RnRc Retheme?

C33Mom

It’s been a few years but I distinctly remember wondering why my travel partner was complaining RnRC was jerky/rough, then after a couple rides we switched seats (L v R side of coaster) and I was like “oh yeah, this is way worse!”— it’s possible it was just 3rd time in a day was too much but I vaguely remember him thinking it was better. In general, I feel like where you sit on more thrilling coasters can impact your impression of how jerky they are.

Bocabear

Barbra Streisand has got to get across town for a concert at the Pantages theater... She is sending a car for you....
Done! Babs N' Streisandcoaster

Sneakman

Im still squarely in “retheme it to the muppets”, but an idea I had is to recontextualize the experience as being a stunt double for gonzo, dashing updated versions of the neon city sets (if it’s making a movie, then it’s fine with how fake they look, they’re supposed to!) with muppet music blasting, as you become a stuntman! Idk about putting muppetvision next door, I feel it’d get even less people In cars spot.

Bocabear

Muppetvision in the Launch Bay location with a fully realized Muppet Studios makeover to the animation courtyard along with the Muppets Fountain...Add a flat ride, a quick serve, a new restaurant and connector behind Sunset Ranch Market to RNRR...

Sneakman

Muppetvision in the Launch Bay location with a fully realized Muppet Studios makeover to the animation courtyard along with the Muppets Fountain...Add a flat ride, a quick serve, a new restaurant and connector behind Sunset Ranch Market to RNRR...
Animation courtyard is too valuable of a spot imo sadly. I do think muppets could and should be moved, even i with a new sister attraction if possible.
What other theater space could fit muppetvison, even if downsized? I mean, apparently muppetvision was gonna go in the Main Street opera house at one point at dl

Sneakman

Is the “Walt Disney presents” theatre big enough? I know “vacation fun” isn’t, and little mermaid is getting a new show in there, and the frozen show is popular.

Bocabear

well I guess I am thinking that Animation Courtyard is now a redundant throwaway...and has been since SWGE opened...And even then it was a shadow of what it was designed to be.... If Muppets were moved and nicely expanded, that would leave space connecting to Star Tours to tie it to SWGE and make a continuous and expanded land VS one completely disjointed attraction and the rest of the Star Wars themed area down the road... It would allow them to organize the park in a more cohesive way... And let's face it, so far there have been no announcements for doing anything with the Animation Courtyard other than a meet and greet since the Animation Studios attraction closed... Launch Bay opened 9 years ago...

Sneakman

well I guess I am thinking that Animation Courtyard is now a redundant throwaway...and has been since SWGE opened...And even then it was a shadow of what it was designed to be.... If Muppets were moved and nicely expanded, that would leave space connecting to Star Tours to tie it to SWGE and make a continuous and expanded land VS one completely disjointed attraction and the rest of the Star Wars themed area down the road... It would allow them to organize the park in a more cohesive way... And let's face it, so far there have been no announcements for doing anything with the Animation Courtyard other than a meet and greet since the Animation Studios attraction closed... Launch Bay opened 9 years ago...
Animation courtyard is the next spot for major expansion. I like you’re idea, but it’s not really possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom