RnRc Retheme?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I was referring to Cars, and haven't most of the folks on here been insisting that The Princess and the Frog has always been a popular movie?
Sorry for the confusion.

There are some who claim that PatF, because it wasn't profitable in the theatrical window, is not at all popular. (Despite how Tiana and Facilier have had a growing presence in the parks over the past decade.)

Of course, by being part of The Disney Princess *brand*, Tiana's merchandise pull has more than made up for any theatrical loss.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It would be about as crazy as themeing a looping coaster to the incredibles
Or theming a giant coaster to the Incredibles.

1672457317162.png

Majorna70

I was thinking of something that would fit in with the theming of the area better than R&RC did. How about Roger Rabbit's Maroon Studios Tour? Update the limos to Benny the cab, the pre-show to the studio office and editing bay.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
So would you all be okay if the coaster was not themed to Rock n Roll anymore? Would you be fine with some other theme like .... Mr. Toad's Wilde Ride or ... The Black Hole or Adventure Through Innerspace?

The guitar and Cadillac never really fit into the 1930's aesthetic of the rest of the area anyway, so...sure.

Brer Oswald

Sorry for the confusion.

There are some who claim that PatF, because it wasn't profitable in the theatrical window, is not at all popular. (Despite how Tiana and Facilier have had a growing presence in the parks over the past decade.)

Of course, by being part of The Disney Princess *brand*, Tiana's merchandise pull has more than made up for any theatrical loss.
I don’t think anyone’s disagreeing with this in particular.

Tony the Tigger

Quote:

In his book, without stating a name, Tyler similarly says he “almost took a teen bride” and that “her parents fell in love with me, signed a paper over for me to have custody, so I wouldn’t get arrested if I took her out of state. I took her on tour with me.”

Is she going after her parents, too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom