RnRc Retheme?

some other guy

Speaking of Cars, Weezer actually does a version of "You might think" in Cars 2 too. So there's lots of options for music in the attraction.
"shoegaze the ride" means less money to have to spend on the ride
The one problem with the Electric Mayhem taking over Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is that it'd be weird having two Muppet rides in two different sections of the park.
the Electric Mayhem felt cramped creatively, then the River Bottom Nightmare Band took over the Fantasmic digs so Animal felt comfortable doing some side gigs with them

Cmdr_Crimson

the Electric Mayhem felt cramped creatively, then the River Bottom Nightmare Band took over the Fantasmic digs so Animal felt comfortable doing some side gigs with them
muppets-animal.gif

rle4lunch

Original Poster
At this point I'd just take a re engineered queue that didn't take 2 hours in the single rider line. Stopped riding this thing years ago because of the wait.

Touchdown

At this point I'd just take a re engineered queue that didn't take 2 hours in the single rider line. Stopped riding this thing years ago because of the wait.
That’s a function of the train being 2 people wide and most parties being even numbers. RRnC does not have the capacity Everest has to mask this fact nor the benefit of 3 across rows test track has.

J4546

maybe they could retheme it to Cars, add a little road cone snacks area in front of ToT and make a mini Cars Land at the end of "rt 66'

The Great Gonzo

I'm torn on replacing it, because it might fit better with a new theming. But will it just make Hollywood Studios less unique and more and more like Magic Kingdom?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm torn on replacing it, because it might fit better with a new theming. But will it just make Hollywood Studios less unique and more and more like Magic Kingdom?
Aerosmith doesn't give me a DHS-vibe at all.

But then again, I don't associate the music biz with "Hollywood" (even tho, yes, I know a lot of music studios are located there).

The neighborhood already has Cars and BatB nearby. ToT only fits based on the hotel being old timey L.A.-ish. And Fantasmic! is an IPalooza.

If they wanted to cement-in that "music" is a "Hollywood brand," then dump BatB and have a concert of Hollywood soundtracks.

ToTBellHop

But then again, I don't associate the music biz with "Hollywood" (even tho, yes, I know a lot of music studios are located there).

The neighborhood already has Cars and BatB nearby. ToT only fits based on the hotel being old timey L.A.-ish. And Fantasmic! is an IPalooza.

If they wanted to cement-in that "music" is a "Hollywood brand," then dump BatB and have a concert of Hollywood soundtracks.
There’s an easier option you are overlooking: Olivia Rodrigo sings the songs of Encanto and we complete upside-down maneuvers because reasons. We can use the same concept to explain the drops on Frog Mountain Adventure.

The Great Gonzo

I get where you're coming from. But it is unique and something you couldn't picture in any of the other parks. Which makes it something that separates it theming wise. It seems like there's been too many attractions lately that could be in 3 or 4 different parks.

All of the rides in the area may not be very Hollywood themed. However the aesthetics are really Hollywood specific for the area. That would go away if it's replaced with something like Monsters Inc or the Incredibles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom