RnRc Retheme?

ToTBellHop

I was watching Turning Red and realized they could avoid this issue of having to change the whole ride at some point if they instead highlight their own fake music groups in a music festival. I think people would eat up the chance to be surprised at random with a “concert” with the likes of Gazelle from Zootopia, Powerline from A Goofy Movie, 4*Town from Turning Red, etc. It easily lends itself to updates with new movies and if this is appropriate anywhere, it’s DHS.

The merch would be impossible to keep on the shelves, Bob. People proudly wear Powerline shirts they bought at Target.

Stupido

I was watching Turning Red and realized they could avoid this issue of having to change the whole ride at some point if they instead highlight their own fake music groups in a music festival. I think people would eat up the chance to be surprised at random with a “concert” with the likes of Gazelle from Zootopia, Powerline from A Goofy Movie, 4*Town from Turning Red, etc. It easily lends itself to updates with new movies and if this is appropriate anywhere, it’s DHS.

The merch would be impossible to keep on the shelves, Bob. People proudly wear Powerline shirts they bought at Target.
Add in Lizzie McGuire and Isabella and I'll personally start a hunger strike until it's made.

lizzie mcquire movie GIF

sbbr

I was *that mom* who carefully planned out adorable coordinating outfits for our family last trip and nothing got even close to the attention of our random powerline t-shirt. The nostalgia is very strong with a certain age group.

Personally I would love to see Electric Mayhem in this space.

IMDREW

I was *that mom* who carefully planned out adorable coordinating outfits for our family last trip and nothing got even close to the attention of our random powerline t-shirt. The nostalgia is very strong with a certain age group.

Personally I would love to see Electric Mayhem in this space.
Ugh, my mom is forcing our family to wear same shirts this year. Someone help!

Brer Panther

The one problem with the Electric Mayhem taking over Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is that it'd be weird having two Muppet rides in two different sections of the park.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Rotating the music: Easy.

Rotating the pre-show: Not so easy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom