Right park, wrong t-shirt

Raven66

I don't usually post to argue. But I think some of you have really been rude. She was looking at a picture and said to herself "hey that kind of bugs me" so she came on here to have a nice discussion and a lot of you told her she needed mental help:eek: What the heck is that about? Didn't your parents tell you that if you don't have nothing to say, then don't say anything at all? I've heard from some people on here that they are afraid to post because they don't want to be jumped on. They way some of you treated the OP sure doesn't help.:(

RealHawker

TAC said:
And NY baseball caps, and Heat jerseys, and blue hats with a big grey 5 pointed star on them, or anything that might "offend" anyone else in the park. :rolleyes:

I think Disney should require all guests to wear beige pants and shirts. No other colors should be allowed.

Ohh...maybe we can bring back the Disney dress code thread.

My post was more of a joking fashion police statement.... it's not about others clothing being offensive...

majortom1981

lol

First off. Its a free country. I will most likely be wearing six flags shirts to Disney. (I live by great adventure.)

Second Great Adventure Is a great park. It has tons of potential.The park used to be greatly themed back in the 70's

I wouldnt doubt if the park gets good enough that disney could buy it. (I know I will get flamed) Great Adventure has the land (2200 acres) and the right amount of possible patrons to make massive amounts of money.

Dont say a chain is bad just by going to one of there parks.
So its right of me to sayt all of disney stinks just because I didnt like one of their broadway shows?

Also Six Flags wants you to wear disney stuff to their parks. They sell it there.

CHAPPS

Account Suspended
Shiloh said:
Nope, commmisioned employees dont care either. I work on commission and I hear that all the time. If the customer wants to go elsewehere, i dont care.

I'm sure you'll go very far in your career with that attitude. :rolleyes:

CHAPPS

Account Suspended
ddbutts1 said:
I wear my Disney appearal at Universal when I go there. Just to say that they are not the only place that I go when I go to Orlando, but I never wear Universal stuff at DisneyWorld! That would be sacrilage! (sorry about the spelling, the dictionary's missing)

By wearing your Disney shirt to Universal, aren't you also basically telling Universal's patrons that you have been to Disney, but you'd prefer to be at Universal?

jozzmenia

DisneyMarg said:
Wowsa - you guys are HARSH! The OP started out with, "Ok this is no big deal in the larger scheme of things". And this is the "General Discussion" thread, so I don't see a thing wrong with bringing up this topic.

I'm with u! U took the words right out of my mouth! I can't believe some of the rude and outrageous responses just because the poster found something annoying! Someone does not need mental help because they are annoyed by something minor, good grief. :rolleyes: I se the OP's point. It seems like u would have to go out of your way to wear a Universal shirt to disney. If u were going to shell out $35 for a t-shirt, I don't think you'd do it more than once, and I'm sure u bring more than one shirt to Disney on vacation... I could see where someone would be annoyed. I don't care too much about that stuff, but I'm not going to jump down someone's throat if they do. It's not that big of deal, as the OP admitted, everyone needs to rant a little some times.

Piebald

I didn't bother to read through the posts, but to the original poster..... :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

And these are inevitably the guests that we interact with daily! AHH!!!!! :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Piebald said:
I didn't bother to read through the posts, but to the original poster..... :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

And these are inevitably the guests that we interact with daily! AHH!!!!! :lookaroun
If you don't bother readings the posts , then why bother responding? :mad:

cameraguy

unkadug said:
If you don't bother readings the posts , then why bother responding? :mad:

Because this is a rediculus and pointless topic. Who cares if they where a shirt from another Theme Park other then disney. It dosen't mean they prefer that other park, it just means they have been their.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
cameraguy said:
Because this is a rediculus and pointless topic. Who cares if they where a shirt from another Theme Park other then disney. It dosen't mean they prefer that other park, it just means they have been their.
Maybe to you, but this is a discussion forum and there really is no need to be rude to the OP. Which has been stated several times in this thread if they had bothered to read the other posts!

jozzmenia

unkadug said:
Maybe to you, but this is a discussion forum and there really is no need to be rude to the OP. Which has been stated several times in this thread if they had bothered to read the other posts!

EXACTLY! How can it be POINTLESS when the POINT was for the original poster to express their feelings about something? I don't think anyone's views are pointless and that's just rude.

And omigoodness if the original poster should have bigger things to be annoyed about than what someone wears to a park, it stands to reason that others would have bigger things to worry about than what a poster vents about on a message board. It's not hurting anyone. I sure hope I don't get to the point where I go into threads just to say "this is a pointless thread". Now THAT is pretty bad.

cameraguy

My above statment may have been a little rude, and I apologize for that, but I only posted it was because I couldn't believe what some people were saying. Some of the earlier posts made it sound like they want disney to become a Communist faction and control what their guest wear.

jozzmenia

cameraguy said:
My above statment may have been a little rude, and I apologize for that, but I only posted it was because I couldn't believe what some people were saying. Some of the earlier posts made it sound like they want disney to become a Communist faction and control what their guest wear.
apology excepted :)
even though it wasn't directed to me. :cool:

and i apologize for jumping on u for it, but considering some of the rude things i was reading, i felt the need to jump to the defense og the original poster...:D

My son wore a Sponge-Bob tshirt to Epcot one day of our visit. It was great cast members kept saying things about his shirt and teased him about wearing it all day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom