Right park, wrong t-shirt

doombgy

To the original poster, I'm with you. I agree. I buy Disney T-shirts especially to wear at the parks before I even leave!!!!! All I can say is I wouldn't be caught dead in a Disney park wearing a Universal/Seaworld/Six Flags/etc. t-shirt. Call me obsessed, every one else does!!!! :sohappy: ;) :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
If I have to lower my standards and wear a T shirt I tend to wear one of my Hard rock city T's or act as a piece of free corporate advertising buy wearing one extolling the virtues of particular libations.

Gucci65

WI DISNEY FAN said:
My son wore a Sponge-Bob tshirt to Epcot one day of our visit. It was great cast members kept saying things about his shirt and teased him about wearing it all day.

My daughter wore one to breakfast a couple of years ago at the Whispering Canyon in the Wilderness Lodge. The CM's sat her on a chair and put Mickey stickers all over SpongeBob - she thought it was pretty funny.

jozzmenia

I just wanted to say, I think there's a difference between wearing like a Bugs Bunny t-shirt to Disney World than to wear a Universal Studios t-shirt to Disneyworld. I mean, I would wear a Winnie the Pooh shirt to Universal Studios, but not just a shirt that says "Walt Disney World". It just seems in bad taste TO ME, unless u are TRYING to be "cute". I really think wearing one shirt to the other park would have to be done deliberately because as I said, how many of the shirts that u own actually have the name of a theme park? :animwink:

meryll83

I agree with the original comments, it does annoy me a bit.
When I was about 9 there are pictures of me in WDW with Sylvester and Tweety stickers on my T-Shirt and it makes me cringe now! Mum, Dad, why did you let me do it?!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom