Ridiculous or just plain weird in-queue stories, I wanna hear 'em.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
This is a classic funny yet not really. While waiting in the Que at the Haunted Mansion under the awning where there is a wall with the green iron fence HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, for some unexplained reason a child stuck his head through the rungs of the fence and got stuck :eek: (sort of funny,maybe ?) Father couldn't release his head, trying to Hercules the rungs and separate them but that wasn't going to work :mad:. Now heres sort of the wrong (very wrong thing) yet funny, all the others standing and holding up the line had their out stretched arms through, over and every other way filming this poor kid with their phones :D. Some people :rolleyes:. I informed the now panicking father (as sirens can be heard approaching) he got it in there he'll have to get out the same way only his ears may hurt a bit more backing his head out (sorry I'm chuckling to my self as remembering this, I was going to suggest butter) the young boy being now a tad embarrassed o_O:arghh::cry:was able to pull his head out and without loosing an ear. :joyfull:
Ouch! Geezus, whenever I read stuff or watch a video that looks or sounds painful, I have empathy pains following.

mattdenine

Not in-queue but last year my wife and I were walking around Epcot and there was a group of kids with the Mickey bubble wands, one of the kids opened his mouth pointed the wand directly into his mouth and began to eat the bubbles. The kids thought it was funny...... his parents not so much.

juniorthomas

This is NOT a complaint.My family was on the WWPM in Tomorrowland. It was a HOT day. My family, on that day, consisted of me, my wife, my then 8 yo daughter, and my 84 yo mom. The ride stopped. Waited 20 minutes. Had to disembark, walking the track to the building housing Stitch. Had to climb down a ladder into a closet that exited Auntie Gravities Galactic Goodies. The look on the shoppers as this gaggle of people from old to young filing out of a closet was funny. The poor cast member was chastised by my mom horribly. She eventually gave her a dozen, yes a dozen, fast passes. It worked out well for us. Mom is 86 now and we still laugh at that.

WWPM. Nice throwback.

Chef Mickey

Not in a queue, but in Town Square near the Emporium. A big guy, around 6'4", in a woman's dress, high heels, long curly wig and full makeup. I've got nothing against transvestites or transgenders, but he certainly stood out in the crowd. I was a little jealous, cause his makeup was so much better than mine.
6'4 in the heels or without?

EricsBiscuit

I have two stories. The first falls into the "plain weird" category, but wasn't in queue.

Last trip, we were staying at Caribbean Beach. We had returned to the resort that afternoon for a little bit of relaxation before heading out to our evening dining reservation at EPCOT. We got ourselves ready and then opened the door of our room so that we could leave only to find a mother and her kids sitting on the floor in the little alcove between our room and the room next door. One of the kids was actually leaning against our door and almost fell into our room when we opened it. As we headed out, the mother simply says to us - perhaps in response to our confused looks - "there was a serious problem with our room" and that was it. I think we smiled and then headed to the bus stop. They had gone by the time we had returned later. Never found out what the problem was.

The second story was neither ridiculous or weird, but it was an amusing in-queue interaction with some other guests:

On the day we arrived at WDW on our last trip, we headed to EPCOT. After riding Spaceship Earth, we went towards the Land pavilion and to our surprise, found that Soarin' was only a 15 or 20 minute wait. So, despite running on adrenaline by this point, we headed towards the ride. Just behind us in the queue was another rather excited family. The kids were playing around in the queue, but they were not bothering us too much. We started chatting to the other family and they guessed correctly from our accents that we were from the UK. We continued chatting for a little longer while the kids were still playing around. Evidently the parents thought the kids were getting in our way, because they said to them "look kids, stop attacking the Brits. We gave that up in 1776!"
You should have corrected him and said "1815"

bennyw01

I was once in a line for Crush'N'Gusher when a typically English family in front of myself pointed out a snake curled up in the brush, the proceeded to walk towards it arms reaching out stating 'WOW These Disney Snakes are super realistic'.... I had to intervene pointing out that this was a real snake, I would like to say this is my only interaction with serpents around the water parks but this is one of many :facepalm:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I was once in a line for Crush'N'Gusher when a typically English family in front of myself pointed out a snake curled up in the brush, the proceeded to walk towards it arms reaching out stating 'WOW These Disney Snakes are super realistic'.... I had to intervene pointing out that this was a real snake, I would like to say this is my only interaction with serpents around the water parks but this is one of many :facepalm:
:jawdrop::jawdrop:

NickWilde

I was waiting in line for Star Tours, when the guy in front of me started reciting prequel quotes. This was before prequel memes blew up, so I was kind of confused. He then turned to the guy in front of him, and asked her “Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plaugus the Wise?” He then proceeded to recite the entire speech to him, while the guy just stared in confusment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom