Ridiculous or just plain weird in-queue stories, I wanna hear 'em.

Driver

This is a classic funny yet not really. While waiting in the Que at the Haunted Mansion under the awning where there is a wall with the green iron fence HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, for some unexplained reason a child stuck his head through the rungs of the fence and got stuck :eek: (sort of funny,maybe ?) Father couldn't release his head, trying to Hercules the rungs and separate them but that wasn't going to work :mad:. Now heres sort of the wrong (very wrong thing) yet funny, all the others standing and holding up the line had their out stretched arms through, over and every other way filming this poor kid with their phones :D. Some people :rolleyes:. I informed the now panicking father (as sirens can be heard approaching) he got it in there he'll have to get out the same way only his ears may hurt a bit more backing his head out (sorry I'm chuckling to my self as remembering this, I was going to suggest butter) the young boy being now a tad embarrassed o_O:arghh::cry:was able to pull his head out and without loosing an ear. :joyfull:
This actually happens more than you think. The most common place is Disney Springs bus que's. People put their knees between the bars and somehow the bones in the knee will flex on the way in but lock so they can't get their leg free. So they call Reedy Creek and they use the jaws of life to pry the bars. They typically don't bend them back so if you peruse the bus que's you will see the occasional "bent bars " and that's how it happens! True story I've witnessed it!

SosoDude

Happened to my sister. In line for FoP and woman in front of her took a #1 and stayed in line. They hadn't moved very far when a CM arrived to clean up the puddle.
Not a queue story, but someone took a #1 in the seat of a Spaceship Earth ride vehicle and I was the lucky one to discover it by sitting in it. I alerted the loading CMs and got a new vehicle. After the ride a manager meet us and explained it was deffinatly not water or soda and that she would take me to Mouse Gear for some new pants.

jaklgreen

I was at the pool at POR sitting in a sun chair that backed up to a landscaped area and I hear someone peeing. I look around and right behind me was a boy about 8 peeing in the bushes with the family sitting right there. You could see the restrooms from where we were sitting. I made a comment but they did not see the issue with it. Classy!

CoreNovawarAMM

My dad, mom, and I were in MK the other night, getting dinner at Cosmic Ray’s. Just as we got our order and condiments, the fire alarm started going off, the window shields started closing, and people started heading out. We had to carry our tray over to the tables across at the Cheshire Cafe and eat there. That was a weird experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
That’s what I’ve been doing.

My dad, mom, and I were in MK the other night, getting dinner at Cosmic Ray’s. Just as we got our order and condiments, the fire alarm started going off, the window shields started closing, and people started heading out. We had to carry our tray over to the tables across at the Cheshire Cafe and eat there. That was a weird experience.
Wait. Window shields?:confused:

Ashitaka

A disturbing story, but it's the weirdest thing I've seen at WDW:

A few years ago, my wife and I were at AK's Pangani Forest Exploration Trail checking out the meerkats. Of course, there were a whole bunch of small kids and a few parents checking out "Timon" and the gang.

Then one of the kids points and goes, "Oooh, a bunny!" Sure enough, there is a cute little baby bunny that somehow has found its way into the exhibit. All the children smile at this new fluffy visitor.

One of the nearby meerkats, standing upright, spots the bunny. And in a flash, the meerkat charges it, flipping the bunny over onto its back. Using its teeth, the meerkat RIPS THE BUNNY'S THROAT OUT.

Everyone just stood there aghast, our mouths all hanging open in shock as the meerkat then grabbed the dying rabbit and rushed it down into the burrow. All the other meerkats quickly followed them down, presumably to share in the meal, while one solitary meerkat stayed above, standing up straight, keeping watch.

A few more moments of shocked silence go by, then one father says,

"Well. There ya go: The Circle of Life."

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster

A few years ago, my wife and I were at AK's Pangani Forest Exploration Trail checking out the meerkats. Of course, there were a whole bunch of small kids and a few parents checking out "Timon" and the gang.

Then one of the kids points and goes, "Oooh, a bunny!" Sure enough, there is a cute little baby bunny that somehow has found its way into the exhibit. All the children smile at this new fluffy visitor.

One of the nearby meerkats, standing upright, spots the bunny. And in a flash, the meerkat charges it, flipping the bunny over onto its back. Using its teeth, the meerkat RIPS THE BUNNY'S THROAT OUT.

Everyone just stood there aghast, our mouths all hanging open in shock as the meerkat then grabbed the dying rabbit and rushed it down into the burrow. All the other meerkats quickly followed them down, presumably to share in the meal, while one solitary meerkat stayed above, standing up straight, keeping watch.

Wow!

CoreNovawarAMM

:eek::depressed: Poor bunny! I would’ve cried...

Dunston

One time in the line for one of the slides at Typhoon Lagoon (can't remember which one--water slides all blend together in my brain save for a few), and this little boy was just standing there taking a leak!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Wait. Window shields?:confused:
63261951.jpg

graphite1326

Seriously... someone tells a story about a meerkat ripping a rabbit's throat out and we're still arguing about breastfeeding...

I guess we should all be happy the bunny wasn't breastfeeding? Or the meerkat for that matter because that would've been awkward.
Well if you know anything about bunnies, it probably was breast feeding. LOL

SyracuseDisneyFan

A few years ago, I went to Disney World with my Dad and younger siblings for a few days over the Columbus Day weekend. We were standing in line for Soarin'. There were a bunch of immature people behind us. They were loud and obnoxious. They kept passing gas. I don't know how I didn't scream at them.

CoreNovawarAMM

A few years ago, I went to Disney World with my Dad and younger siblings for a few days over the Columbus Day weekend. We were standing in line for Soarin'. There were a bunch of immature people behind us. They were loud and obnoxious. They kept passing gas. I don't know how I didn't scream at them.
My family and I had a similar experience in a monorail car. A kid passed gas, but didn’t say anything until after everyone’s eyes were watering and they were holding their noses. We finally heard a small “excuse me” from the other side of the car.

KINGLOUIS1993

I was once in a line for Crush'N'Gusher when a typically English family in front of myself pointed out a snake curled up in the brush, the proceeded to walk towards it arms reaching out stating 'WOW These Disney Snakes are super realistic'.... I had to intervene pointing out that this was a real snake, I would like to say this is my only interaction with serpents around the water parks but this is one of many :facepalm:
Describe typically English...?

ThanksPhoenicians

I feel that when a meerkat is going to tear a rabbit's throat out and then share the rabbit's corpse with its friends and family, it should put up a scrim or some other kind of cover beforehand, because nature should be censored and I just plain don't like inconsiderate meerkats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom