Rides you refuse to go on?

LUV4Goofy said:
I totally agree with you on the Teacups and Mission: Space. Any ride that has to put airsickness bags on it is a total RED FLAG for me!!!!!!!!! There is nothing worse than feeling woozy for the rest of the day! It ruins your time and everyone else that is with you.:hurl:

I totally agree about Mission: Space. I once waited in line but exited at the last minute after seeing the ride briefing. The ride seemed too intense, even for me, and I love thrill rides and roller coasters.

Another ride that I won't go on is Body Wars. Traveling through the human body is gross! :hurl:

by the way, this is my first post! :wave:

disney dude

NemoRocks said:
:lol: :sohappy:

I refuse to wait in line for the following (will only ride when there is little to no wait):
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith (boring)
- Space Mountain (boring)
- Test Track (or I'll get a FP)
- Mission: SPACE (boring)
- Any Fantasyland attraction
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Haunted Mansion
- Great Movie Ride
- Jungle Cruise

I refuse to experience the following attraction, even if there is no wait:
- Stitch's Great Escape! (I'm sure we all know why :lol: )
- Ellen's Energy Adventure (extremely boring)

Somepeoples no go attractions are so long it makes you wonder why people bother going in the first place

Scooter

Tea Cups...the vomit factor
MS............ " " " (oh..and the My kids might Die on this ride Factor)
Country Bear Jamboree.....the snore factor (Rapping Hillbillys ::shudder::)
Stitch...the smelly burp factor (Gawd that was nasty!)
Dinasaur......The ya might as well slap me around in a dark closet factor.
Primeviel Whirl...The whole AREA is an eyesore factor

BrerVeritas

Scooter said:
"It's kinda like a GIT-TAR, but it's only got one straaaang" :lol:

I would hardly call that rap. I've always thought that the show was very faithful to its old time country bluegrass feel...but then again I'm a fan of the ride...so maybe I'm not objective. Besides, I'm pretty sure that song was written before Rap existed, or at least before any whitebread imagineer would know about it. Isn't it the same show that played when the show opened?

P.S. The country Bear Vaction Hoedown on the other hand, was not faithful to the theming at all. I wish we all could be california bears?...come on!

MiRi

For those of you who won't go on SGE because of the lovely chili dog smell, just pinch your nose. That's what I do. ;)

Anyway, we're leaving on Sunday and my DBF is begging me to ride M:S & RnRC with him. I have done RnRC and I got off feeling sick. I am thinking about riding this trip, but I am not sure. I did ToT for the first time in Feb. This was a ride I used to refuse going on, but I loved it. Even though I am still a little nervous about going back on it this time, I can't wait at the same time. I do refuse to go on M:S though. I've read/heard too many horror stories for my taste..... before the tragedy.

bgraham34

I can not do the Tea Cups, I would yell and scream. I cant take the motion of that at all. But MS i have no problem with. Because on that my eyes are focussed.

slappy magoo

first time I went on Mission: Space, no problemo.

Tried it again a few days later and almost passed out afterwards. I can't explain it. I was not scared, it was like it just drained all the blood out of me. The hot summer sun may also have been a factor, but my GF said I was literally turning green in front of her. She had to half-carry me to Electric Umbrella to get a soda and get my head together. That, combined with the fact that she was uncomfortable riding it, puts that as (probably) the only e-ticket ride on our "no go" list.

Other than that, I'm happy to try anything again, or the first time, but in my head I have that sliding scale of "ride worthiness" versus "line wait." If I can walk on Dumbo like I did last year, I'll go. It's cute, and it was so empty last year I was able to get a separate Dumbo of my own so I could take pictures of my GF riding. If there's anything more than a 5 minute wait, I won't. Nothing ever made feel as physically ill as M:S ,though. I'm half-tempted to try it again, after all, I'm batting .500 :lol: But eh, why potentially ruin our trip (or the trip of innocent passersby) by ralphing all over Future World?

Raven66

I don't do RnRC.....I don't like going upside down.
Tom Sawyer Island........too much climbing and it's boring, to me.
Indy cars........too slow and they are hard to control.
M:S....I love the ride, but the "landing" makes me a little sick. It only takes minutes to get over it, but I just don't like the feeling.

My DH can't do the teacups..........they make him feel :hurl: and my DD will do everything! She doesn't like Dinosaur but she goes on it anyway and just covers her eyes.

Scooter

BrerVeritas said:
I would hardly call that rap. I've always thought that the show was very faithful to its old time country bluegrass feel...but then again I'm a fan of the ride...so maybe I'm not objective. Besides, I'm pretty sure that song was written before Rap existed, or at least before any whitebread imagineer would know about it. Isn't it the same show that played when the show opened?

P.S. The country Bear Vaction Hoedown on the other hand, was not faithful to the theming at all. I wish we all could be california bears?...come on!

How come when Black people (and eminem and the artist formally known as Vanilla Ice) speak words to music it's called Rap...and when Jug blowin Hillbilly Bears do it it's called Bluegrass? :lol:

I'm just kidding people..chill!

Yes, this show was around long before Rap was created.
As you can tell, I'm just not a big fan of this show.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
NadieMasK2 said:
Because these are extreme torture:
Swiss Family Treehouse
Indy Speedway
IS is extreme torture. lol great line.

ill have to add, Tom Sawyers Island after 1 time in a decade, last 2 visits innovations......... very dissapointed

refuse - nothing
getting old - Backlot Tour....... except the last time, i got to participate in the water part.

Laura

Premium Member
I skip teacups, dumbo, magic carpets, triceratops spin, and astro orbiter because they make me ill. (But I do love Mission Space!)

I also skip Hall of Presidents, and the films in the different countries in Epcot because my children won't sit through them. When they are older I'll start going to them again.

Disney_Belle

there are rides i have done but don't need to do every visit to WDW and there are many i must do. but rides like the teacups - dont make me sick but dont make me feel too lovely - i can skip out on. But 1 ride I will never go on in Mission:Space. Unfortunately I would love to but I am very chlaustrophobic (I can't even go in the hydrolators at the living seas sometimes) so i think my best bet would be to stay off. I've been advised of this from my family who rode it and my friend who is a CM there. Oh well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom