Ride videos!!!!

blm07

Well I have to say that the ftp was easier to use, but I actually use IRC normally so I know how to do things on there. Its a bit of extra work to get files there, I use this fserve explorer to navigate through the fserve (it also does some other things for me). Personally the best thing I can think of sharing files would be a direct connect hub for theme park media only. I don't know anything about making a hub though.

AliceinWDW

Hey Dan, I just uploaded Sonny Eclipse Live Show Tracks 1-9 I'm hoping that it's the full show that you are looking for. I've yet to see his show and I'm looking forward to seeing your video!

Originally posted by bamboo7
Urgent Request:

I am just finishing up the editing on my Sunny Eclipse full show video, and when i shot it, there was a lot of people in cosmic ray's so there is a bit too much ambient noise for me to use the audio that i got when i taped it. So i downloaded the Sunny Eclipse mp3s from popkids server and attempted to use them. that was going well. that one had a lot less ambient noise than mine did, but unfortunetly it isn't complete. its missing a song and a joke or two. so does anyone have any recording of sunny eclipses' full show? please let me know asap. i really don't want to have to go back and record the audio again.

thanks

- dan

DisneyCP2000

Wow! RU thanks for sharing your Illuminations video :sohappy: . I've always wondered what the original was like. Now that I've seen it i kinda wish they left some of the old elements in the 2000 version. :(

After watching your version you've inspired me to share my verison. I have the Illumination 2000 version on AVI right now and I'd like to share it with the forums. It's currently 2Gigs so I'll have to format it to a more manageable size. But once I get it down to a decent size what are the procedures for uploading it? Any help would be great, Thanks :).

bamboo7

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Wow! RU thanks for sharing your Illuminations video :sohappy: . I've always wondered what the original was like. Now that I've seen it i kinda wish they left some of the old elements in the 2000 version. :(

After watching your version you've inspired me to share my verison. I have the Illumination 2000 version on AVI right now and I'd like to share it with the forums. It's currently 2Gigs so I'll have to format it to a more manageable size. But once I get it down to a decent size what are the procedures for uploading it? Any help would be great, Thanks :).

sounds great. if you need any help compressing it, talk to myself or disneyjedi. we do a lot of compressing.

bamboo7

i just thought i'd tell you all about this neat little application i found. its a very user-friendly app for converting avi files and dv avi files to mpeg 1 and 2. this means that those of you who like vcds more than divxs could easilly convert the divxs you download to vcd or svcd.

you can check it out or get a demo of it here http://www.honestech.com/product01.html

and although i don't like promoting software piracy, you can probobly get a crack for it on kazaa or something.

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by bamboo7
sounds great. if you need any help compressing it, talk to myself or disneyjedi. we do a lot of compressing.

What would be the best way to compress it? I just did it (on Roxio Videowave) and squeezed it down to 25MB in WMF. It's okay but the sound's not a clear.

bamboo7

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
What would be the best way to compress it? I just did it (on Roxio Videowave) and squeezed it down to 25MB in WMF. It's okay but the sound's not a clear.

well, if you want to put a little time into it, disneyjedi or i could talk you through compressing it to divx. the audio and video quality would be almost lossless. you could set the final file size to be whatever you want.

RU42

DisneyCO2000 - Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate the feedback.

And as Bamboo said, he and Jedi are the masters. I learned from Jedi how to do what I am doing.

Nandub is the program I use to create Divx. A guide to the program can be found here:
http://nickyguides.digital-digest.com/nandub.htm

One word of warning, the guide is a little dated at the beginning. You can now download Nandub and not have to try and combine files. Basically skip the section called: SETTING UP NANDUB

I use the guide for the settings. The program is pretty easy to figure out. If you hit any problems, post here or look for us in #D-C

RU

RU42

I uploaded some new captures while the forums were down:

Dizuploads//RU//DL Old

5 New Captures:

Imagination River Spectacular - This is a news report of a new show that will be appearing on the Rivers of America. This should would get a new name...Fantasmic.

A short clip of the Settlers Cabin on Fire as viewed from the RR

Pieces of the Original Carousel of Progress - the ending is the best with the model of the City of the Future!

Pieces of a trip via the Skyway from FL to TL.

Mission to Mars - that crazy bird :)

Enjoy!

RU

bamboo7

i'm getting really anxious to upload my eleven new ride videos and get feedback. the only thing holding me up is that i need to go and re-shoot one attraction to get decent audio of it. then (since no form of broadband is available in my current apartment) i'll have to mail all teh vids on cd rom to my sister so they can be uploaded from there, or straight to popkid. as soon as things get moving forward, i'll post screencaps.

rustybox

hey all disney fans

Im from the UK and have just come back from the Disney today.
If any other UK disney fans fancy chatting with me then drop me a line, my email address is rustybox@blueyonder.co.uk

It would be nice to chat to fellow disney fans from UK.

Talk to ya later maybe.

Rustybox

RU42

More Uplaods!

Side Note: Bamboo - I know Popkid was busy so if you need someone else to send the CD to, I would be happy to upload your captures for you.

I posted 2 more ride videos:
!Dizuploads//RU//MK

Mr Toads Wild Ride - shot in 1991

If You Had Wings - shot in 1991

Enjoy!

RU

WDW/SFOG_freak

heh... sorry about that, I was just ed cause:

EVERYTIME I GO TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING FROM POP-KID OR OTHERS I GET DISCONNECTED BEFORE IT EVEN BEGINS TO DOWNLOAD!

And after several times it banns me from trying agin for 24 hours (or something like that)....

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by WDW/SFOG_freak

EVERYTIME I GO TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING FROM POP-KID OR OTHERS I GET DISCONNECTED BEFORE IT EVEN BEGINS TO DOWNLOAD!

And after several times it banns me from trying agin for 24 hours (or something like that)....

That message about being banned is misleading. It actually just means the server you are trying to connect with is full. You didn't do anything wrong. When that happens to me I simply reconnect using one of the many other newnet irc servers. See the links in my sig for those.

I'm currently connected on
irc.me.uk port 6666

bamboo7

Some Easy Requests:

REQUESTS:

I am looking for a couple of muppetvision things.

mp3 of 'a salue to all nations, but mostly america'
mp3 (or video) of the preshow.

RU42

Originally posted by WDW/SFOG_freak

2 Thoughts:

1 - Use the links in Jedi's signature. I use #2 and for the past 3 weeks using it I have never not connected.

2 - If you are getting disconnected during download - check you mIRC settings. Another person was having that problem, I recco'd he check his settings against the Popkid website. He discovered he missed some of the DCC settings - now he works fine.

RU

dxwwf3

Re: More Uplaods!

Originally posted by RU42
Side Note: Bamboo - I know Popkid was busy so if you need someone else to send the CD to, I would be happy to upload your captures for you.

I posted 2 more ride videos:
!Dizuploads//RU//MK

Mr Toads Wild Ride - shot in 1991

If You Had Wings - shot in 1991

Enjoy!

RU

Great Mr Toads Wild Ride Vid! But I can't seem to find the If You Had Wings vid. It is probably my fault but I seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

bamboo7

Re: Re: More Uplaods!

Originally posted by dxwwf3
Great Mr Toads Wild Ride Vid! But I can't seem to find the If You Had Wings vid. It is probably my fault but I seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

no, i don't think its your fault. i couldn't find it either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom