Ride videos!!!!

orlpassholder

LOL who would have though 140 replies later and like over 1k's views this thread would still be going :)

Anyways pop the videos are cool man you did a good job. I am on for Saturday to film Lion King and Hall of Presidents. The off to Epcot to reshoot The American Adventure.

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Just wanted to post something, to move our thread up where it belongs (and hopefully more people read it and post vids:animwink: )

Gracy_hm

Yes!

I second that question and say this is the best post topic to date that has been on the WdWMagic Disscussion Board.:p

By the way that is a picture I morphed of the DCA enterance.

Attachments

• disney.jpg
    disney.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 309

Al

Re: Yes!

Originally posted by Gracy_hm
I second that question and say this is the best post topic to date that has been on the WdWMagic Disscussion Board.:p

By the way that is a picture I morphed of the DCA enterance.

yeah! all the vids are great! thanks popkid and everyone else who has posted links! keep em coming!! I am currently d/loading gozila bcuz before i was like on 97% after about 45mins and i lost the connection!!!!!! arrrrrrrgh! but gozilla lets you resume it if the connection is lost!

popkid

this one again turned out extremely dark throughout most of the video. i'm going to try Now's technique the lighten it when i get a chance - but here goes:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/potc001.wmv">pirates of the caribbean (part 1)</a>

length: 4:45
format: .wmv (windows media video)
size: 8.29MB
(right click on the link and choose save as to save it to your harddrive)

ps - i tagged this one with 'wdwmagic.com' on the bottom so if this clip finds it's way around the net, people will hopefully find their way to this site (hope that's okay steve).

more on the way shortly...

popkid

and some more short clips - this time from disneyland and disney's california adventure

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/DLjunglecruise001">jungle cruise</a><br>
length: 15 seconds
size: 1.3MB
file: .mpg (mpeg)
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/DLmuppets001">muppet vision 3D</a><br>
length: 10 seconds
size: 923KB
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/DCAriver001">grizzly river run</a><br>
length: 9 seconds
size: 797KB
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/DCAwheel001">sun wheel</a><br>
size: 1.31MB
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/DCAscream001">california screamin'</a><br>
length: 6 seconds
size: 605KB
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/DLbears001">country bears</a><br>
size: 1.3MB
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/DLautpoia001">autopia</a><br>
length: 12 seconds
size: 1.06MB
<hr>

(right click the links and choose 'save target as' to save them to your harddrive)

ps - that's almost 150MB of videos so far!!!

popkid

not sure if anyone would be interested in these, but i started making mp3's from recordings of walt disney world's resort tv

let me know if you want more:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/music/discoverepcot.mp3">discover epcot</a><br>
length: 20 seconds
size: 477KB
file: .mp3
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/music/fastpass.mp3">fastpass</a><br>
length: 43 seconds
size: 1MB
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/music/futureworld.mp3">future world</a><br>
length: 45 seconds
size: 1.03MB
<hr>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/music/kidcot.mp3">kidcot</a><br>
length: 11 seconds
size: 271KB
<hr>

popkid

more vids:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/potc002.wmv">pirates of the caribbean (part 2)</a><br>
length: 2.22
file type: .wmv (windows media video)
size: 4.12MB
(right click the link and choose 'save target as' to save it to your hardrive)

orlpassholder, don't mind at all - an ftp client probably works better than just going thru a browser....

NowInc

I always log in thru an FTP client (so i can resume if/when i get booted)...its also a bit faster (and since IE's FTP capabilities are shady at best...its much "safer" that way)

popkid

today's video:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/cranium_preshow.wmv">cranium command (preshow)</a>
length: 4:31
file type: .wmv (windows media video)
size: 7.88MB
(right click the link and choose 'save target as' to save it to your hardrive)

NowInc

Todays lesson kids...

Back up your files often....

After an unschedualed format required today, i have realized that i am now facing the harsh reality that I in fact now have to re-download ALL the movie clips that popkid has been so kind as to provide for us.

*sigh*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom