• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Ride videos!!!!

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
My mistake regarding Google. Shame it`s a proprietary format. I guess it was done using flash to discourage copying/saving - of course there are plenty of FLV to WMV/MPG converters available now. It`s just a real painful non-user friendly way of doing things when a WMV would work from the start.

DigitalDisney

I believe there are programs that let you can convert downloaded Google videos to a standard format (WMV or DivX). Of course, they're not officially endorsed by Google or YouTube. :)

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
There are a few programs for converting FLV to WMV / MPG; some are hit and miss, and it`s not exactly plain sailing for a newbie.

dolbyman

I need a better video lighting program

you can't gain much more, your picture will bloom out or become just a bright mess, only way is a better lowlight camera

btw what happend to the intromusic on the first clip .. sounded like recorded with a mic or so :veryconfu

and don't forget to deinterlace your videos (you can see it in the villans video)

Dragonrider1227

you can't gain much more, your picture will bloom out or become just a bright mess, only way is a better lowlight camera

btw what happend to the intromusic on the first clip .. sounded like recorded with a mic or so :veryconfu

and don't forget to deinterlace your videos (you can see it in the villans video)

1. I know it can get better. The colors and details come out much greater when I view this on my camera's LCD screen so i'm hoping htere's a program that can bring those details out as well
2. Yeah, I got both those pieces of music by recorded them off my microphone from a website.
3. Yup, keep fogetting. Heh heh ^^;

dolbyman

1. I know it can get better. The colors and details come out much greater when I view this on my camera's LCD screen so i'm hoping htere's a program that can bring those details out as well

well you could try boosting it .. but my experience shows it will be quite ugly and grainy

2. Yeah, I got both those pieces of music by recorded them off my microphone from a website.
if you use windows you can use your internal recorder .. set recording source from mic to wave and you got your perfect clear recording :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom