Ride videos!!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My mistake regarding Google. Shame it`s a proprietary format. I guess it was done using flash to discourage copying/saving - of course there are plenty of FLV to WMV/MPG converters available now. It`s just a real painful non-user friendly way of doing things when a WMV would work from the start.

DigitalDisney

I believe there are programs that let you can convert downloaded Google videos to a standard format (WMV or DivX). Of course, they're not officially endorsed by Google or YouTube. :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There are a few programs for converting FLV to WMV / MPG; some are hit and miss, and it`s not exactly plain sailing for a newbie.

dolbyman

I need a better video lighting program

you can't gain much more, your picture will bloom out or become just a bright mess, only way is a better lowlight camera

btw what happend to the intromusic on the first clip .. sounded like recorded with a mic or so :veryconfu

and don't forget to deinterlace your videos (you can see it in the villans video)

Dragonrider1227

you can't gain much more, your picture will bloom out or become just a bright mess, only way is a better lowlight camera

btw what happend to the intromusic on the first clip .. sounded like recorded with a mic or so :veryconfu

and don't forget to deinterlace your videos (you can see it in the villans video)

1. I know it can get better. The colors and details come out much greater when I view this on my camera's LCD screen so i'm hoping htere's a program that can bring those details out as well
2. Yeah, I got both those pieces of music by recorded them off my microphone from a website.
3. Yup, keep fogetting. Heh heh ^^;

dolbyman

1. I know it can get better. The colors and details come out much greater when I view this on my camera's LCD screen so i'm hoping htere's a program that can bring those details out as well

well you could try boosting it .. but my experience shows it will be quite ugly and grainy

2. Yeah, I got both those pieces of music by recorded them off my microphone from a website.
if you use windows you can use your internal recorder .. set recording source from mic to wave and you got your perfect clear recording :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom