• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Ride videos!!!!

Chris Lang

4 New Videos at VF

I don't normally announce new VF videos here, but we had a site member contribute 4 videos at once. They are:

Block Party Bash (Toy Story Show-Stop)
Eureka Parade (the entire parade)
All American Band (15+ minutes of live entertainment)
Parade of Dreams

All videos are 'single shot' and not edited. You can find the links at http://visionsfantastic.com/main.php?page=home

You need to be a member of VF (free) to download the videos.

WDWScottieBoy

Just wanted to let everyone know my servers are back up *hopefully.* Since I just moved to Orlando, I've had to redo a lot of things, this being one of them.

WDWScottieBoy

Thanks guys! I'm having a problem though, my servers aren't wanting to start. Can either of you help me? I have a feeling it's because of the ethernet here at school. I really miss having my servers running. If not, I guess I'll have to live without them. :(

popkid

Disney Vacation TV clips now available!

I started encoding videos I captured from the Disney Vacation channel on digital cable. So far, I've encoded the following:

Disney Vacation TV - Animal Kingdom
Disney Vacation TV - Disney Cruise Line
Disney Vacation TV - Disneyland
Disney Vacation TV - Exciting Additions
Disney Vacation TV - Staying at a Disney Resort
Disney Vacation TV - What's New

They're encoded using some Divx Encoder, so the file extension is .divx

Hopefully they'll work for everyone

enjoy

oh yeah, server type folks - the files are up at distro. please add em to your servers, thanks

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Hoping over to Distro now, thanks Popkid!

Rob; the quality of those videos from a stills camera is incredible; I`ve seen worse off a 3 chip DV cam!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom