Ride videos!!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry, Horizonsboy - I didn`t realise you were joking about being one of the Classroom boys. I see you wen`t born until ten years after Horizons opened!

horizonsboy

marni1971 said:
Horizonsboy - regarding your signature - since you were in the Horizons classroom do you know the McGinnis`? Looking forward to your videos :)
Well, I wasn't modeled for the boy in the SCUBA classroom, but I do know George McGinnis (So to speak). I can prove it.

I'm horizonsperson.
In a message dated 8/9/2004 7:18:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
horizonsperson@yahoo.com writes:
Neither was WoM, SsE, LS, or JII because they do not have the pinch rollers
on the track to move the omnimover around.
Hi

All

RE: Ommnimover

The pinch rollers were for propulsion only, cam followers provided the other
movements as I remember.

George
Remember him Martin? He is a member of The Horizons Tribute just like you and I.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yes, I know George. I sent him a copy of my tribute video. That reminds me, I havn`t visited the clubs for a while. Sorry I got confused about your signature. See you in the clubs! :)

VampireZombie

Just downloaded and configured Mirc and Invision last night. its pretty easy when you get used to it. Also I have a few questions.

Marni, where are your tribute videos located on #D-C?

Can anyone post a version of the 2004 christmas parade on #D-C please im dying to see it.

Also I think popkids server is down, when will it be back up?

xfkirsten

dreamteacher said:
on #D-C does other people have to be on for you to do the !list thing I do it and nothing happens but I am the only one on

Yep, there should be other people on there. It sounds like you're either on the wrong server, or possibly the wrong channel. Double-check both of those and try again. It may also be a server issue - sometimes during a "split" it gets weird like that, but it's temporary.

dreamteacher

what Channel and sever should I be on
xfkirsten said:
Yep, there should be other people on there. It sounds like you're either on the wrong server, or possibly the wrong channel. Double-check both of those and try again. It may also be a server issue - sometimes during a "split" it gets weird like that, but it's temporary.

VampireZombie

dreamteacher: if your using invision click options, than click on the first drop-down bar (Connect) hit the sub-category (Servers) and make sure the IRC Network is set to IRCHighway

barnum42

dreamteacher said:
I did I still do not get this thing and I have read up on it to and still do not understand.
As I mentioned earlier - it took me three careful read throughs for it to make sense. If you so much as mess up one digit in the settings it won't work and all you can do is PATIENTLY go through all the settings and find out what is wrong.

Yes it is a pain to set up (I recently re imaged my PC and was reminded of this fact) but once it clicks you will love it.

RU42

Not sure VZ, he is changing servers so it could a couple days or a couple weeks. I know Pop gets extremely busy at work.

ALL - - - I had an idea that I just don't have time to both with. Would someone be interested in taking mIRC and pre-configure the program and then zip it up. That way a person that wants to get onto #D-C would take our mIRC and just have to fill in their user name? Any takers?

RU

Ugh!!

I feel really stupid. I can't figure this thing out. :(

Can someone help me? I should be back on-line in a few hours if not, sometime tomorrow night?

Thanks!
Chele

barnum42

Dakotadogy said:
I feel really stupid. I can't figure this thing out. :(

Can someone help me? I should be back on-line in a few hours if not, sometime tomorrow night?

Thanks!
Chele
Read the set-up instructions slowly and VERY carefully ( http://www.wdwresorttv.com/index_guides.htm ) . Step by step double check each setting, even the ones you know to be correct. That's how I fixed it when it stopped working after I reinstalled my PC. It's a bit of a pain as there are many versions of the software and they seem to move the menus about.

If it still plays up, remove the software then reinstall it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom