Retro Music Loop at Imagination

Next Big Thing

While I agree, Epcot does offer a good amount of charming and often very quiet bathrooms (traffic wise), I find it quite comical that were are talking about bathrooms being charming.

parkgoer

Other Epcot restooms that have that charm:

-Outside of the park, halfway to the bus area
-Outside of the ticket booth area near the kennel.
-UK restrooms
-Morocco restrooms
-Norway restrooms

You won't find the old powdered soap dispensers in these but there are a few backstage that stll have them on the wall. :wave:
-

where exactly are the powdered soap dispensers..? and they're still being refilled..?

diddy_mouse

Your also forget the other greatest Bathrooms that has that great epcoty 80's charm.....Odyssey's bathrooms inside.

I totally agree with you! :lol:I also like the ones at the International Gateway.

*makes a hilarious note to myself to check out the restrooms over at Imagination on next visit*

hpyhnt 1000

Man, the Imagination pyramids desperately need to have their glass panels either thoroughly scrubbed or completely replaced. Power washing just isn't getting the job done anymore.

MarkTwain

I've used these bathrooms a few times. Every time I have, it seemed so isolated and distant from everything else, it I felt like I had gone backstage or something. :lol: I'll have to listen more carefully next time.

parkgoer

I can't give you much info about the BGM being played in the restrooms, but I can tell you it most definitely changed recently. I worked that area of the park yesterday the music is different now.

Oddysey

Your also forget the other greatest Bathrooms that has that great epcoty 80's charm.....Odyssey's bathrooms inside.

Although they are only open to the public during special events the WOL pavilion wins the award for best retro bathrooms. Earlier this year I was amazed to see that I actually had to turn the nozzels for hot and cold water. No automatic dispensing of water! After leaving the bathroom my wife was waiting for me outside and I told her that she had to go into the womens bathroom and wash her hands in all the 80's/90's glory. She did and was indeed impressed.

parkgoer

Although they are only open to the public during special events the WOL pavilion wins the award for best retro bathrooms. Earlier this year I was amazed to see that I actually had to turn the nozzels for hot and cold water. No automatic dispensing of water! After leaving the bathroom my wife was waiting for me outside and I told her that she had to go into the womens bathroom and wash her hands in all the 80's/90's glory. She did and was indeed impressed.

Not sure about the womens bathrooms, but the urinals in the mens room are unique. there is no lever to flush, or sensor. The continuously run, and every so often flush by themselves. Even with the building being closed, they still run.

TheDisneyMagic

Not sure about the womens bathrooms, but the urinals in the mens room are unique. there is no lever to flush, or sensor. The continuously run, and every so often flush by themselves. Even with the building being closed, they still run.

I can't remember but however sad this sounds will check next time I am in there, they probably have a sensor mounted to the ceiling or a wall that detects anyone in the room and will cause them to flush.

raven

I can't remember but however sad this sounds will check next time I am in there, they probably have a sensor mounted to the ceiling or a wall that detects anyone in the room and will cause them to flush.

Nope they just flush every 30 seconds anyway. There are 4 of them and two flush at a time. Even when no one is in there you can walk by and hear them flushing. Kinda creepy if you ask me. But then it's a little weird that the building is kept at a constant 40 degrees 24/7 even when it's not occupied.

Where do you guys work at EPCOT that allows you into WoL?

All over. :animwink:

EpScott

OK----just how sad is it that for my next trip to WDW I am not eagerly anticipating something such as seeing the expansion of Fantasyland or watching amazing stage shows and parades, but rather comparing notes on the ambiance that can be found in certain Epcot restrooms?!?!? Wow. I think I need serious help-----but I'm surrounded by nothing but enablers on this website!!!!!!!!!!!

(Getting my fix right now on UABMagic!!!!!!!!)

raven

OK----just how sad is it that for my next trip to WDW I am not eagerly anticipating something such as seeing the expansion of Fantasyland or watching amazing stage shows and parades, but rather comparing notes on the ambiance that can be found in certain Epcot restrooms?!?!? Wow. I think I need serious help-----but I'm surrounded by nothing but enablers on this website!!!!!!!!!!!

(Getting my fix right now on UABMagic!!!!!!!!)

Also "Listen to the Land" theme can still be heard in the outdoor loop near the entrance to The Land and a tiny segment of "Magic Journeys" is heard in the Future World Loop although with crowd noises may be hard to hear unless you are in the Electric Umbrella or the restrooms across from Test Track or The Land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom