Retro Music Loop at Imagination

TheDisneyMagic

Also "Listen to the Land" theme can still be heard in the outdoor loop near the entrance to The Land and a tiny segment of "Magic Journeys" is heard in the Future World Loop although with crowd noises may be hard to hear unless you are in the Electric Umbrella or the restrooms across from Test Track or The Land.

Suppose if we are playing this game we could also say If you had Wings features on the current Tomorrowland BGM.

Mr.EPCOT

Also "Listen to the Land" theme can still be heard in the outdoor loop near the entrance to The Land and a tiny segment of "Magic Journeys" is heard in the Future World Loop although with crowd noises may be hard to hear unless you are in the Electric Umbrella or the restrooms across from Test Track or The Land.

Where and what bit of Magic Journeys is in there? All I ever noticed was the little bit of New Horizons.

Horizonstta

Where and what bit of Magic Journeys is in there? All I ever noticed was the little bit of New Horizons.

I also don't recall Magic Journey's being included in the Future World/Innoventions Plaza loop, although it was included in the version that played in Mouse Gears (a solid 10 seconds worth).

Horizonstta

The restrooms near the Garden Grill only play the old country-style loop.

This loop is mainly music one would normally associate with Big Thunder Mountain, although it does include several of the Land tracks that were released on WDWF. A lot of the other tracks are used in the Big Thunder Mountain loops at WDW and Disneyland Paris (and a few WDW Frontierland tracks from the 1971 loop).

Horizonstta

The only part played is the Neither dreaming, nor pretending
No beginning, and no ending
part in between two of the songs.

I'll have to listen more closely, as this was the playlist I determined a while back.

01 - Ascension (edited from the CD "Best of Both Worlds - The Second Audion Sampler" by Russell Brower, with some unreleased music included from 0:39 - 1:04) (1:04)
02 - Papillion (edited from the CD "In the Wake of the Wind" by David Arkenstone) (4:30)
03 - Introduction (0:51)
04 - Future World Theme (5:31)
05 - Arcs (released on the WDWF Project) (1:06)
06 - Interlude IV (1:06)
07 - 9' 35" for Six Weeks (1:44)
08 - Innoventions Adagio (0:26)
09 - Horizons (0:27)
10 - Interlude C (0:56)
11 - Future World Theme (Reprise) (0:53)
12 - Global Neighborhood (released on the WDWF Project, starting at 2:31) (1:14)

parkgoer

Nope they just flush every 30 seconds anyway. There are 4 of them and two flush at a time. Even when no one is in there you can walk by and hear them flushing. Kinda creepy if you ask me. But then it's a little weird that the building is kept at a constant 40 degrees 24/7 even when it's not occupied.

All over. :animwink:

I can understand running the A/C to prevent mold, and the fact that it is still used for events every so often, but it's seriously colder than any building in epcot. That and the lights are always left on... doesn't make sense to me. the huge decoration on the ceiling even still spins....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom