resort youve always wanted to stay in?

col

ok this thread is for people who have always wanted to stay in a different resort than the one they always stay in (my reason is i cant afford any of the delux or moderate resorts). for me ive always and im talking always wanted to stay in the Polynesian resort as it just looks sooooo relaxing and its cheaper than going to hawaii,and the Boardwalk villas/resort, a close second would be the Grand floridian coz when you see that from magic kingdom it looks like a postcard picture so tranquill.
when i go this year im going to visit all the resorts.:D

MommytoMJM

I want to stay in any and all of the resorts.....we can't aford to and we can't get all of MJ's medical equipment into the car for a trip like that....

Upvote 0

Mystic

I always stay at the Wilderness Lodge and don't plan on staying anywhere else. We like the woods view because it's peaceful. The great thing is your only 10 minutes from MK (boat/foot) yet you would never know it.

Upvote 0

duchess1576

The Contemporary!

It just reminds me so much of being a kid and watching game shows on TV, where the grand prize is a vacation to Florida or somewhere, and it shows a picture of a really cool fancy hotel.

Maybe someday!

Upvote 0

DisneyRoxMySox

Mystic said:
I always stay at the Wilderness Lodge and don't plan on staying anywhere else. We like the woods view because it's peaceful. The great thing is your only 10 minutes from MK (boat/foot) yet you would never know it.

By foot????

That is a slightly long walk.

And for me you ask?? The Hollywood Tower Hotel :drevil:

Upvote 0

col

Original Poster
whether you were joking or not the first time my family went to florida we stayed in the motel 6 in kissiemme but back then it was called something else. my mum was not amused.

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

I always want to stay somewhere with a view of Cinderella's castle. Mystic, why do you consider "being ten minutes away from the Magic Kingdom and you'd never know it" a good thing? The crowds?

Don't get me wrong - I love the Wilderness Lodge, too. I always try and get by there on each trip, either to eat at Whispering Canyon or Artist Point. There are so many wonderful resorts, each with its own special thing.

I really want to stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. Every time I go, the elevator is out of order and when I take the service elevator, well. . . I haven't made it to my room yet!

If not there, the upstairs apartment at Cinderella's Castle. If those entertainment CMs would just clean it up, first!

Upvote 0

DigitalDisney

Def a suite at the Poly

I stayed there a very long time ago, and honestly don't remember much of it. But I'd love to go there again, and not even worry about park passes. I'd just enjoy all of the amenities, and visit the other resorts and stuff.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom