Resort TV

ScorpionX

I have to agree Resort TV is useless and one of the things that really irks my DH. We do actually spend time in our room because our kids still nap so we can be stuck there 2 to 3 hours in the dead of the afternoon. We miss food network, DIY, and so on. It really does kind of suck that they don't offer more for the cable considering the price you pay for the resort.

Thankfully we have figured out the Ipod trick and that helps us get by. Although on a 7 day stay you can only watch the same movies over and over again. It is also nice for the kids because we put some of their favorite cartoons on it as well and it helps keep them occupied in the morning. I mean seriously - can we not at least get PBS with Sesame Street on it? They are after all Jim Hensen's Muppets!

I don't understand why they upgraded to the nice flat screens when there is nothing decent to watch on them.

~Amanda
That is an insult to Jim Henson!

dixiegirl

These channels are the only thing I watch when I'm at the Resorts. I really don't want to know what's going on in the "Real World".

We've said the same thing. Gotta say I do love those Appliance guy commercials and I love watching the Weather Channel and seeing Walt Disney World on it!! Yeah does'nt take much !

the_princess

I'll have too look in two weeks when Im at Saratoga to see if they have the loop there... I dont remember having it at the Boardwalk. I really miss the old tour programing. I'm downloading the one to my iPod right now. I feel like such a nerd haha. I know I'll be watching it a few times on the flight to FL...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom