Resort that you would like to live at.

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
hmmmm I can't make up my mind so:

From Jauary-June I would live @ OKW!!

From July- December I would live @ The Beach Club Villas!!

NitroStitch

Dual citizenship

I can't decide between the Boardwalk Villas and the Wilderness Lodge, so I think I'd have to spend 6 months in one and 6 months in the other. Wishes, indeed!

LilDucky

I think I'd have to with the GF, because its near the MK and I can always go to my "neighbor's" house, the Poly, for a visit. The transportation isnt all that bad either :animwink: . Its a lakefront property, with the added benefits of some fireworks here and there, and a water pageant to boot! Not too shabby eh?

Anyone up for a spa?

Robfasto

guess I will be different here.... NONE...

I love to go to Disney no matter what Resort I stay in I have a great time. But there is nothing like getting home and sleeping "IN MY BED". Plus having lived touching Disney property for more than 1 year you don't appreciate the MAGIC as much when you see it every day.

Granted I wouldn't mind going 3 or 4 times a year....

stitchfan

I'm with you, Robfasto...I wouldn't.

I'd miss my dogs and cats too much...and they'd miss me! (Considering the guilt trip they're trying to lay on us right now about leaving for WDW on Saturday, I couldn't enjoy living at Disney with eternal guilt going on.)

Now if my pets could become Disney dogs and cats...I think we all might like Animal Kingdom Lodge...or perhaps Port Orleans. :)

wannabeBelle

As of the hotels that I have stayed at it would be PO Riverside no doubt. Of the ones I havent, or if I couldnt modify the hotel to have a mini apartment for me, it would be the Beach Club Villas ( 2 bedroom so I could have guests) and still be THIS close to Off Kilter!!!!!!!!! Belle

Splashman

No doubt in my mind I would live at Old Key West. Old Key West is my home away from home and is by far the best resort in WDW. I just love the atmosphere and a room overlooking the golf course or the Trumble Canal. Plus you can't forget about the Turtle Crawl. The feeling I get when I am at Old Key West is indescribable, its great.

goofyfan13

For me it's between Poly and AKL. Poly because I have loved that resort since I was a little kid, so it brings that youthful magical feel back, and the hawaiian(sp?) theme is awesome. Cool pool and of course, the monorail. AKL shared a tie for my favorite resort when it first opened and my family and I stayed at it(on opening day!) I love the savanna, the food is awesome, and the general atmosphere of the hotel is amazing. :wave:

Don L Duck

I know this isn't on the list but from the first time I was there I always wanted to live in one of those house's on Main Street USA.
If I had to choose a resort I would split between Old Key West
and the Grand Floridian I really love that old stuff. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom